Our mission is to make teams insanely productive and we're guided by our core values to Grow, Execute and Collaborate. While we’re scaling quickly (over 600 Wrikers across the globe), we work hard to recruit the right teammates who share the same core values, know how to get things done, and add to an awesome culture.
Our headquarters is in Downtown San Jose with several offices in North America and Europe. Wrike has earned best workplace awards such as “Top Workplace” and “Best Places to Work” consecutively and continues to produce and promote the best!
What you will do
- Build relationships with our customers
- Help customers to use the Wrike project management software
- Assist customers any challenges they will encounter
- Answer technical and billing questions
- Discuss the benefits of the product to help turn prospective customers into paid customers
- Solve tickets
- Deal with complaints
- Develop our knowledge base.
What we are looking for
- Fluent spoken and written English is a MUST;
- Higher education in linguistics/marketing/PR/IT, however, university students may also be considered;
- Excellent customer service skills: the ability to be empathetic, accurate, compassionate, responsive, resourceful, and conscientious;
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language;
- Ability to understand customers’ problems and offer a perfect solution for their unique needs;
- You are highly organized and great at keeping track of large and small tasks;
- You are an experienced PC user. Being a technical expert is not mandatory, but you should be able to grasp technical issues and understand their impact on the service being delivered to customers;
- A PC or Mac with internet access at home is a must.
- Working hours: 6am-2pm MSK
What you can expect from us
- 'A' class office building.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Comfortable office with gym, massage chair, shower, kicker and XBox.
- Free office lunches for team members (+ tea & coffee).
- Medical and dental care.
- Medical care for family and children.
- Partial compensation for parking.
- English classes in our office (including classes with native speaker).
- Sports activities (yoga, football, volleyball).
- Relocation bonus and accommodation for candidates moving from other cities.
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth.
- Awesome corporate events that you won't forget.