Wrike has opened a new office in Prague and we're looking for an experienced Tax Manager to join our growing Finance team.
In this role, you'll be responsible for advising the business on a wide variety of US tax functional disciplines including corporate taxes and sales taxes, both in the tender phase and the execution phase. This advice will span both operational aspects (e.g. contractual issues) and transactional aspects (e.g. structuring). While working on multiple international projects at the same time and creating, launching a global tax strategy.
To be successful, you'll need to have experience working with US GAAP, indirect tax matters and creating a global tax strategy.
Your manager will be David Kwan, VP Corporate Controller
What will you do?
- Manage annual corporate tax provision, including, but not limited to analysis of global effective tax rates, discrete items, FP&A forecast, tax sharing agreements and tax law updates.
- Manage outside firms to prepare corporate and foreign subsidiary tax returns and statutory financials.
- Manage the processing of US sales tax returns; manage outside firms to prepare foreign subsidiary VAT returns
- Monitor existing and proposed legislative and regulatory US and global tax law developments, communicate the effects, and develop risk-minimization tax strategies.
- Manage special projects, including, but not limited to participation in the further automation of tax planning, transfer price, compliance, and provision processes
- Prepare/review annual property tax filings
- Build and maintain effective control procedures over all aspects of the tax process.
- Manage ASC740-10 tax reserves and memorandums (USGAAP)
- Support financial modeling in strategic and operational tax planning
- Review tax attributes and account reconciliations
What are we looking for?
- 5-8 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or similar fields
- CPA or ACCA and/or Master’s in Taxation preferred
- Strong tax operations knowledge and familiarity of tax issues for a multinational technology company operating globally
- Excellent analytical and organization skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with strong ownership skills
- Results driven with high level of initiative, teamwork, urgency, accountability and integrity
- Proficiency in tax research tools (eg. CCH)
Additional skills that will help you stand out
- Public Accounting/Big 4 experience
- Netsuite experience
What can you expect from us?
- Flexible work schedules
- 25 days of paid vacation
- 5 sick days and 2 weeks of 100% salary compensation during illness
- Free yearly public transportation card
- 3,500 CZK meal vouchers per month, unlimited snacks and refreshments in the office
- English and Czech language courses
- 40,000 CZK personal budget for well-being, education, sports, and healthcare
- 5,000 CZK extra for new parents
- Multisport card contribution
- Company mobile phone plans
- Contribution to supplementary pension savings