At Wrike, we believe that the best products win the market. As part of the Product Management team, you'll bridge the technical and business worlds, defining and delivering the product roadmap and ship a market-leading product that will be used in our customer's ecosystems, transforming work management and collaboration patterns on a day to day basis. We believe that collaboration and work management is key to help our clients reach their goals.
As a Product Manager, you'll be responsible for the agile development team, and you'll create the product strategy, vision and roadmap to improve Wrike performance and scalability for customers across the entire spectrum, from small teams to large enterprises. This role assumes close collaboration with Product Marketing, Customer Success, and other cross-functional teams to define, build and ship product improvements and new features.
What will you do?
- Create the roadmap and product initiatives for the scalability product unit.
- Collaborate with User Research, Design, Product Marketing, Customer Success and Engineering achieve our goals.
- Use qualitative and customer research and data analysis to communicate product vision to senior management and various stakeholders.
- Translate business-level target metrics into tangible product improvements.
- Measure the impact of delivered product improvements.
What are we looking for?
- 4+ years of hands-on product management experience in an Agile environment.
- Possess strong product-centric mindset with an ability to build both big picture vision, as well as go deep into details of a particular product scenario.
- Being comfortable presenting and defending strategic and tactical roadmaps.
- Excellent product sense and understanding of customer needs.
- Proven track record of working closely with UX designers and a keen interest in user experience.
- Ability to be data-driven in product planning and execution.
- Understanding of multivariate testing and hypothesis-driven development.
- Advanced English language skills, both written and verbal.
Additional skills that will help you stand out
- We strongly prefer candidates who have experience in enterprise collaboration, project management or B2B cloud software.
- Technical background and being up-to-date on the latest technology
- Familiarity with probability theory and theory of experiments
What can you expect from us?
- 'A' class office building.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Comfortable office with gym, massage chair, shower, kicker and XBox.
- Free office lunches for team members (+ tea & coffee).
- Medical and dental care.
- Medical care for family and children.
- Partial compensation for parking.
- English classes in our office (including classes with native speaker).
- Sports activities (yoga, football, volleyball).
- Relocation bonus and accommodation for candidates moving from other cities.
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth.
- Awesome corporate events that you won't forget.