Wrike has opened a new office in Prague and we're looking for a Talent Sourcing Team Lead to join our talent acquisition team and work with our Recruiters to grow the office and attract the best team of talented individuals to Wrike.
As a member of the talent acquisition team, you will closely collaborate with recruiters and hiring managers to identify passive talent locally and internationally through the use of strategic sourcing methodologies, data and provide research and actionable insights. This role is also responsible for leading a team of 6 talent sourcers across two locations Prague and St Petersburg.
To be successful, you will thrive in a fast-growing dynamic environment, with previous experience in team leadership, implementing a sourcing strategies, activating new sourcing tools and mobilising sourcing teams across two locations.
Your manager will be Anna Smirnova, Head of Talent Acquisition (Prague and Russia)
What you’ll do?
- Drive sourcing projects and continuously work on streamlining sourcing processes
- Leading a team of sourcers across two locations Prague and St Petersburg providing training and development, allocating work load and sourcing tasks
- Researching and testing new sourcing tools
- Hands on sourcing for critical roles
- Map out individual markets and gather intelligence around specific talent pools, using that knowledge to identify top talent
- Make data driven sourcing decisions understand how to identify data / profiles on the web finding patterns and working on automation
- Shaping the best messages and content to be used in adverts analysing click through rates, direct messaging etc.
- Manage prospect pipelines using Greenhouse, our applicant tracking system
- Work with recruitment leads and hiring managers to understand their teams, requirements and which roles are priority
- Find and engage with international and local candidates through the use of LinkedIn, AmazingHiring, social networks, and alternative search techniques
- Reporting and analysis
- Deliver exceptional candidate experience
- Be an ambassador for the Wrike brand in the greater community
What are we looking for?
- 4 years directly related sourcing experience and 2 years team leadership experience
- Proven track record in hiring a wide range of candidates from technical Product, contact centers and back office operational staff
- Creating and implementing sourcing strategies
- Ability to maintain strong relationships with recruitment leads, hiring managers and candidates
- Data driven individual
- Ready to source and lead by example
- Self-motivated with strong time-management and organizational skills
- Strong English written and verbal skills
What can you expect from us?
- Flexible work schedules
- 25 days of paid vacation
- 5 sick days and 2 weeks of 100% salary compensation during illness
- Free yearly public transportation card
- 3,500 CZK meal vouchers per month, unlimited snacks and refreshments in the office
- English and Czech language courses
- 40,000 CZK personal budget for well-being, education, sports, and healthcare
- Multisport card contribution
- Company mobile phone plans
Through the recruitment process you'll be guided by Tomáš Petřík
More about Wrike and our Prague office can be found at prague.wrike.com
Stay up to date with the latest news about Wrike events and Hot Jobs by signing up to our TechClub Newsletter and never miss any opportunity at Wrike.
Wrike has a public-facing Recruiting Notice that has been drafted to meet applicable law and regulatory requirements (e.g., CCPA, GDPR, etc.). Our most up to date Recruiting Notice can be found here: www.wrike.com/security/recruiting.