Wrike has opened a new office in Prague and we're looking for you to lead our local UX Team. We’re looking for a product design leader who will help define the UX vision and strategy of a market-leading product used by millions of users worldwide and thriving in a highly competitive market.
As an UX Design Lead, you will lead a team of talented product designers focused on building groundbreaking, meaningful user experiences for our work management platform. You will empower and grow your team to build a world-class product design function in the company. You will also champion design-driven innovation as one of the strategic levers of product growth and differentiation.
Your manager will be Yegor Gilyov, UX Director
What will you do?
- Collaborate closely with the product leadership team to create a UX vision for your product area
- Help build product roadmap by discovering user needs through UX research
- Maintain a high-quality bar for the work your team ships with minimal effects on velocity
- Promote consistency of user experience across the product while remaining flexible and encouraging new ideas
- Ensure closed feedback loop with end users to validate success of shipped solutions
- Work with the design management team to improve design processes and build a culture of design driven innovation
- Grow talent on the design team by coaching required skills and competencies and leading by example
- Communicate team progress and achievements to cross functional leaders and product leadership
- Serve as a Wrike ambassador in the broader design community
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years of people leadership experience, leading the work of UI/UX and/or product designers
- 7+ years of experience in digital product design
- Mastery of product design, user interface and interaction design, visual design, and prototyping
- Strong understanding of product-building areas, including engineering, design, analytics, and user research
- Power to influence others and build consensus while dealing with ambiguity
- Capable of balancing breathtaking design vision while meeting short deadlines
- Ability to thrive and effectively communicate in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
What can you expect from us?
- Flexible work schedules
- 25 days of paid vacation
- 5 sick days and 2 weeks of 100% salary compensation during illness
- Free yearly public transportation card
- 3,500 CZK meal vouchers per month, unlimited snacks and refreshments in the office
- English and Czech language courses
- 40,000 CZK personal budget for well-being, education, sports, and healthcare
- Multisport card contribution
- Company mobile phone plans