Wrike is a leading project collaboration cloud software with an innovative product that helps thousands of customers in 130 countries manage their projects, businesses, and employees.It is loved by global brands like Google, Airbnb, L'Oreal, Western Union, Fitbit, Hootsuite, Greenpeace, and startups around.
Our mission is to make teams insanely productive and we're guided by our core values to Grow, Execute and Collaborate. While we’re scaling quickly, we work hard to recruit the right teammates who share the same core values, know how to get things done, and add to an awesome culture.
Wrike Web Unit is looking for a new developer to join one of our business teams. You’ll work with a team of developers, QA, and designers. Scope of development includes websites and internal tools for support, marketing, HR, and other teams.
What will you do
- Integrate and develop business logic for Wrike websites.
- Develop and maintain components for Wrike websites.
- Take part in the process of developing internal web infrastructure.
- Initiate technical improvements.
What we are looking for
- Team player.
- Care about the best implementation of technology.
- Common understanding of how the web works.
- Your actual web development experience is more then 1 year.
- You have good knowledge of some web popular languages such as PHP/JS and ready to use it in production
- Skilled web developer passionate about not only developing websites, but also developing systems for creating websites.
Additional skills that will help you standout
- Care about yourself, the environment, and the people around you.
- Have Intermediate English skills or higher.
- Can architect web application on your own.
- Know what object-oriented programming (OOP) and functional programming (FP) are.
- Experienced with next things: SEO, Page Performance, Angular 2+, Laravel, MySQL.
What you can expect from us
- 'A' class office building.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Comfortable office with gym, massage chair, shower, kicker and XBox.
- Free office lunches for team members (+ tea & coffee).
- Medical and dental care.
- Medical care for family and children.
- Partial compensation for parking.
- English classes in our office (including classes with native speaker).
- Sports activities (yoga, football, volleyball).
- Relocation bonus and accommodation for candidates moving from other cities.
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth.
- Awesome corporate events that you won't forget.