About the Role
The Wrike team is currently very busy helping our clients successfully transition into efficient, productive and collaborative work from home companies! Though hiring cycles have slowed slightly due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, we are actively hiring for this position. We will be reviewing resumes and reaching out to qualified candidates to discuss updated hiring processes.
The Demand Generation team at Wrike is looking for a Business Development Rep to attend events to tell the Wrike story. Meet with prospects and warm-up cold leads by doing outreach for marketing campaigns, and pass on qualified leads to the sales team. You will also tap into the large pool of monthly leads that we generate through our digital efforts including high-potential non-intent leads that are not yet qualified for sales hand-off, sales rejected leads, and recycled leads from the SDR team. You will research the accounts and orchestrate a 360 degree outreach via calls, emails and social media. You will have daily call quotas and weekly MQL quotas.
- Orchestrate 360 degree outreaches to boost marketing campaign participation for trade shows, webinars and asset downloads
- Attend trade shows and events to meet with prospects and generate meetings for our sales reps
- Generate a steady flow of MQLs every month
- Collaborate with our Analytics team to create lists of high-potential leads for each vertical and segment
- Reach out to leads in the cold, awareness, and interest stages across different channels, and engage with them to move them through to the next stage in the funnel
- Support demand generation campaigns like events and webinars by reaching out to prospects to increase campaign response rates
- Create a reliable and consistent lead funnel for our demand generation team
- Collaborate with marketing on campaigns from ideation to execution, management and follow up
- Identify and create target company leads lists
- Requires 50-75%% travel within the US and Canada
- 2-3 years of experience in a BDR /SDR role
- Bachelor's degree from a reputed institution
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent messaging skills with the ability to customize your message instantly based on the audience (mock pitches will be required during screening stage)
- Research and analytics skills to analyze leads and prioritize them
- Desire and motivation to excel in a cold-outreach role where the conversion rates are low but upsides are high
- Ability to up-level message
- Familiarity with SFDC, Tableau, Marketo, dialing tools and chatbots
- Unafraid to dive into the data to understand funnel performance
- Overall team player that brings energy and a positive attitude to the workplace
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and strong professional presence
- Process-minded with the ability to make continuous improvements for any given task
- Resourceful self-starter with clear bias for action and results
Perks & Benefits
At Wrike, you’ll benefit from unlimited PTO, medical & dental care, commuter benefits, daily catered meals & snacks galore, team off-sites & happy hours.
Wrike is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons in to the Wrike family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.