Wrike is a leading project collaboration cloud software with an innovative product that helps thousands of customers in 130 countries manage their projects, businesses, and employees.
It is loved by global brands like Google, Airbnb, L'Oreal, Western Union, Fitbit, Hootsuite, Greenpeace, and startups around.
Our mission is to make teams insanely productive and we're guided by our core values to Grow, Execute and Collaborate. While we’re scaling quickly, we work hard to recruit the right teammates who share the same core values, know how to get things done, and add to an awesome culture.
Tens of thousands of new teams and companies trial us every month, and our team of data engineers supports everything from complex ETL pipelines to machine learning and real-time data provisioning to move the data around the company systems.
Now we're looking for an extra person to help us maintain our near real time data provisioning pipelines to the core business systems (Salesforce, Marketo, GCP, etc) as well as supporting ML scoring models and scaling the pool of data sets and data marts.
What will you do
- Support data integrations and services providing data to partner SAAS solutions.
- Efficiently write maintainable SQL\Python code.
- Extend ETL processes and prepare datamarts for analysts.
- Maintain the BI warehouse (monitor locks, load, and data quality).
- Communicate with business stakeholders from other offices (US, Europe, etc).
- Scale processes.
What are we looking for
- Full SQL proficiency.
- Good knowledge of Python.
- Knowledge of enterprise relational databases like PostgreSQL or Oracle (administration or database-side programming level) + cloud data warehousing solutions (we use Google Big Query).
- Knowledge of web APIs\REST.
- Knowledge of data pipeline stack (Airflow, Workato\Informatica\Pentaho, etc).
- Good English proficiency and analytical skills.
Additional skills that will help you standout
- Experienced as an analyst.
- Work with popular SAAS vendors (Salesforce, Marketo, Zuora, Google, etc.).
- Have knowledge of Google infrastructure (Big Query, ML Engine, Cloud functions, Cloud Pub/Sub, Composer, etc).
- Have knowledge of DevOps (CI\CD, containerization, etc).
- Have knowledge of MLOps or Data Science experience.
- Have knowledge of standard distributed data stack like Kafka/Fluentd, Hadoop/Spark, and general knowledge of NoSQL databases.
- Have knowledge in economics, finance, or international business.
- Familiar with sales or marketing operations processes.
What can you expect from us
- 'A' class office building.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Comfortable office with gym, massage chair, shower, kicker and XBox.
- Free office lunches for team members (+ tea & coffee).
- Medical and dental care.
- Medical care for family and children.
- Partial compensation for parking.
- English classes in our office (including classes with native speaker).
- Sports activities (yoga, football, volleyball).
- Relocation bonus and accommodation for candidates moving from other cities.
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth.
- Awesome corporate events that you won't forget.