Wrike is a leading project collaboration cloud software with an innovative product that helps thousands of customers in 130 countries manage their projects, businesses, and employees. It is loved by global brands like Google, Airbnb, L'Oreal, Western Union, Fitbit, Hootsuite, Greenpeace, and startups around.
Our mission is to make teams insanely productive and we're guided by our core values to Grow, Execute and Collaborate. While we’re scaling quickly, we work hard to recruit the right teammates who share the same core values, know how to get things done, and add to an awesome culture.
We're looking for a talented Senior Data Engineer to join our Data Engineering team.
Tens of thousands of new teams and companies trial Wrike every month, and our team of data engineers supports everything from complex ETL pipelines to machine learning and real-time data provisioning to move data around our company systems. Now we're looking for an experience Data Engineer to help us maintain our near real time data provisioning pipelines to the core business systems (Salesforce, Marketo, GCP, etc) as well as supporting ML scoring models and scaling the pool of data sets and data marts.
Your manager will be Oleg Andreev, Lead Data Engineer \ Tech Lead of BI projects
What will you do?
- Support data integrations and services providing data to partner SAAS solutions
- Efficiently write maintainable SQL and Python code
- Extend ETL processes and prepare datamarts for analysts
- Maintain the cloud warehouse (load, and data quality)
- Communicate with business stakeholders from other offices (US, Europe, etc)
- Scale processes
What are we looking for?
- Advanced SQL skills
- Good working knowledge of Python
- Knowledge of enterprise relational databases like PostgreSQL or Oracle (administration or database-side programming level) + cloud data warehousing solutions (we use Google Big Query)
- Knowledge of web APIs\REST
- Knowledge of data pipeline stack (Airflow, Workato\Informatica\Pentaho, etc)
- Good English proficiency and analytical skills
Additional skills that will help you stand out
- Knowledge of MLOps or Data Science experience
- Working with popular SAAS vendors (Salesforce, Marketo, Zuora, Google, etc.)
- Knowledge of Google infrastructure (Big Query, ML Engine, Cloud functions, Cloud Pub/Sub, Composer, etc)
- Knowledge of DevOps (CI\CD, containerization, etc)
- Knowledge of standard distributed data stack like Kafka/Fluentd, Hadoop/Spark, and general knowledge of NoSQL databases
- Familiarity with sales or marketing operations processes
What you can expect from us
- 'A' class office building.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Comfortable office with gym, massage chair, shower, kicker and XBox.
- Free office lunches for team members (+ tea & coffee).
- Medical and dental care.
- Medical care for family and children.
- Partial compensation for parking.
- English classes in our office (including classes with native speaker).
- Sports activities (yoga, football, volleyball).
- Relocation bonus and accommodation for candidates moving from other cities.
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth.
- Awesome corporate events that you won't forget.