Wrike is a leading project collaboration cloud software with an innovative product that helps thousands of customers in 130 countries manage their projects, businesses, and employees.
It is loved by global brands like Google, Airbnb, L'Oreal, Western Union, Fitbit, Hootsuite, Greenpeace, and startups around.
Wrike is the leading project collaboration cloud software with an innovative product that helps thousands customers in 120 countries manage their projects, businesses, and employees. It is loved equally by top brands such as Adobe, eBay, Ecco, SAP, McDonald's, Hootsuite around the world.
The role of Wrike marketing team is to identify people, teams, and companies interested in work management solution, generate demand by tens channels and hundreds campaigns, accompany new users along the whole customer journey since the first impression till expanding.
We’re looking for a Marketo administrator who has experience optimizing and maintaining various marketing automation systems at a very high level. We're thrilled to add a new team member who has a passion for building systems and processes that make marketing operate efficiently with other teams.
- Optimize and maintain our marketing automation and tech stack;
- Scope and deliver marketing automation processes and technical projects from inception to maintenance;
- Manage day-to-day technical operations for Marketo;
- Partner with sales ops, dev ops, and sys ops to vet and implement integrations with Marketo and other automation systems;
- Work closely with Salesforce admins, backend team, and other engineering teams to ensure alignment among systems;
- Dig into technical problems and work on solutions with other teams;
- Work closely with the sales organization to optimize the bi-directional flow of leads and contact data through the CRM platform — Marketo and Salesforce;
- Ensure data integrity through effective design and maintenance of all applications used in Wrike;
- Ensure data governance: Build and deploy programs to maintain hygiene and integrity of database;
- Ensure the validity of campaigns, programs, and fields in use;
- Develop maintenance plan for all assets as well as monitoring of them.
- 2+ years experience of managing informational systems and digital programs;
- 2+ years marketing automation expertise with tools like Eloqua, Pardot, Marketo, or HubSpot, with at least some Marketo experience;
- Understanding of marketing automation tools backend;
- Experience in connecting Marketo to other CRMs (especially integrating Marketo and Salesforce);
- Highly experienced in marketing automation methodology and lead management;
- Technical background is a plus;
- Understanding (or eagerness to learn) email standards and regulations such as SPF, CAN-SPAM, and GDPR;
- Knowledge of fundamentals of relational database;
- Experience working with MS SQL or other database management system;
- Experience working with API (webhooks is a plus);
- Intermediate to advanced English.
- Flexible work schedule;
- Comfortable office with massage chair, shower, kicker, and XBox;
- Free office lunches for team members (+ tea & coffee);
- Medical and dental care;
- Medical care for family and children;
- Partial compensation for parking;
- English classes in our office (including classes with a native speaker);
- Sports activities (football, volleyball);
- Relocation bonus for candidates moving from other cities;
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth;
- Awesome corporate events that you won't forget.