Wrike is the leading collaborative work management platform helping organisations align work with the most important business objectives, create new efficiencies, and drive results. It brings out the best in teams by giving them a single digital workplace with all the tools, features, and integrations needed to manage, automate, and complete work at scale. Wrike enables Operational Excellence in more than 18,000 organisations, including Google, Tiffany & Co., and Edelman, with two million users across 140 countries.
Wrike has been recognised as one of the fastest growing companies in North America on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™list for the last four years with 539% revenue growth from 2014 to 2017 and has been named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™ report for Collaborative Work Management Tools for the Enterprise in 2016 and 2018. Our headquarters is in the heart of downtown San Jose, California and we have several international offices, including our EMEA HQ in Dublin, Ireland, and our APAC HQ in Melbourne, Australia. Wrike has been named a “Top Workplace” by the Bay Area News Group for the last four years and has earned similar accolades from the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal.
We are guided by our three core values: Grow, Execute, and Collaborate. These values help us recruit the right talent to join our rapidly expanding team of more than 900 Wrikers around the globe. It is important to us that each and every Wriker is not only eager to challenge themselves and knows how to get work done, but is an awesome addition to our company culture. We pride ourselves on our ability to attract, retain, and promote the very best talent.
- Stand as the technical liaison, collaborate with internal sales, marketing and services teams to develop customized presentations, demos, prototypes and trials
- Contribute to sales scripts, lead customer discovery, implement prototypes, share knowledge expertise, and guide solution development/deployment
- Respond to functional and technical elements of RFPs
- Communicate customer requirements and potential competitor solutions. Provide a strong technical response in aid to customer needs
- Manage customer trials, ensuring that they are engaged with the product, the trial, and moving toward a resulting solution
- Educate technical and architectural concepts to a variety of audiences, including developers, architects, and IT professionals
- Keep current on product releases and new features, assist in training new hires and colleagues.
- Document and deliver both product feedback and new requirements from the field
- A deep understanding of the Wrike product, working closely with sales to resolve critical technical issues
- 10+ years pre-sales experience within enterprise SaaS buying environments
- Experience successfully demonstrating and articulating value of SaaS, Collaboration, Work Management and Project Management Solutions
- Strong customer facing skills; ability to influence users, technical and executive audiences.
- Savvy presentation and demonstration skills, fluidly and simply translating complex technology concepts
- Advocate for team selling, partnering with sales to qualify opportunity and align key customer stakeholders
- Passion for Collaboration, Work Management and Project Management Solutions, a philosophy of using technology to help solve business problems
- Keen analytical and problem solving skills
- Curiosity to learn and assimilate information quickly, enthusiasm to share and teach others
- Experience in IT PPM/PMO, CMO and PS
- Experience in delivering multiple $1m+ deals
- Strong Solution & Value selling experience
- Experience in driving innovation as a way to increase efficiency and revenue.
- Experience in Integration platforms (Workato, Zapier, Azuqua), web services and API technology
- Masters in business or equivalent
- Project Management Certifications big plus.
- Available for 30% travel
Perks & Benefits
- Market leading base salary
- Free catered lunch every day plus unlimited drinks and snacks
- Company sponsored events
- Flexible working conditions and working from home options
- Commuter allowance to cover your travel costs
- Health and dental insurance with coverage for dependents
- Life insurance
- Income protection cover
- 23 days annual leave
Wrike is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons in to the Wrike family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.