Wrike is a work management platform that is transforming the way people work and collaborate. We are focused on top-notch engineering, design, usability and dedicated customer care with a diversified international customer base of 19,000 and growing daily. In 2017, Wrike was named to the Deloitte Fast 500 list of the fastest growing companies in North America for the third straight year.
Our mission is to make teams insanely productive and we're guided by our core values to Grow, Execute and Collaborate. While we’re scaling quickly (over 900 Wrikers across the globe), we work hard to recruit the right teammates who share the same core values, know how to get things done, and add to an awesome culture.
Our headquarters is in Downtown San Jose with several offices in North America, Europe, and Asia/Pacific. Wrike has earned best workplace awards such as “Top Workplace” and “Best Places to Work” consecutively and continues to produce and promote the best!
About the Role
Create content with compelling narratives and excellent storytelling that leverages our customer segmentation strategy and drives SEO.
- Manage the end-to-end process from creation to implementation of marketing content.
- Establish and execute against a content marketing strategy that includes both top of funnel and mid-funnel material. Content types may consist of blogs, published articles, website content, case studies, social media, whitepapers, and infographics.
- Manage the entire editorial process, including ideation, drafting, design, distribution, promotion, and measurement.
- Track relevant news and social conversation to generate highly relevant storylines that address audiences’ real-time interests.
- Drive SEO through creating organic and paid search initiatives with an expert understanding of how to integrate keyword strategy into overall content planning for programs and campaigns.
- Analyze content performance and lifecycle and use data to iterate, improve, and maximize results.
4+ years of relevant work experience, including experience in content development, SEO strategy, and brand marketing.
- Experience with WordPress, including the implementation of widgets, formatting, SEO checks, and troubleshooting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up, and agile environment and able to straddle between strategy and execution as needed.
- Demonstrated experience in setting and driving Brand and Content strategies and working cross-functionally to delivery final content.
- Ability to think strategically while being hands-on, organized, and detail-oriented
Perks & Benefits
In exchange for your efforts, we will offer the following;
- Market leading Base salary + uncapped commission earning potential
- Free catered lunch every day plus unlimited drinks and snacks
- Company sponsored events
- Flexible working conditions and working from home options
- Commuter allowance to cover your travel costs
- Health Insurance + Dental Insurance with coverage for dependents
- Life Insurance
- Income Protection cover
- 23 days annual leave
Wrike is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons in to the Wrike family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.