About the Role
The Customer Success Enablement Trainer and Project Manager is responsible for creating content, preparing for and conducting in-person and virtual training sessions for CSO employees on product knowledge, discovery/scoping and listening skills, presentation skills, CSO processes, planning methodologies, Value Selling and other tools/resources relative to successful job performance. In addition, you will continue to look for opportunities to enhance the enablement program and solicit feedback from the CSO organization regarding their needs.
- Build and maintain enablement content materials for channel and direct CSO audiences to ensure content is up-to-date and relevant in all role based curriculums in the learning management system and associated content in the Guru content management tool.
- Coordination, scheduling, and facilitation of virtual and in person workshops and certification processes for channel and direct CSO audiences.
- Continuous feedback, reporting and ongoing communication of new hire certification progress to CSO leaders.
- Continual evaluation of certification processes/procedures/ enablement content; improve training effectiveness by participating in development of new approaches, techniques, and materials.
- Ongoing support for new hires as needed through coaching/mentoring activities. Manage mentor program and onboard new mentors.
- Build and facilitate practice and mocks/certification exercises in enablement coaching tools, in virtual tools and in person skill practice workshops.
- You will work closely with all cross-functional departments in the development and deployment of CSO enablement deliverables.
- Manage CSO enablement projects and processes in Wrike.
- Travel- Up to 50% for facilitation of mocks, workshops and Kickoff events.
- Expert level training and facilitation skills (both in-person and VILT)
- CSO Enablement curriculum development expertise; deep knowledge of adult learning principles and end to end process to develop and deliver enablement via multiple deployment methods
- Required: 3-5 years of client facing experience in a customer success or professional services organization.
- 3-5 years of experience in training development and delivery
- Superior communication skills
- Comfortable engaging and communicating with all levels – must be able to conduct needs assessments with sales leadership at the highest levels
- Strategic enablement planning and implementation experience
- Optimal, but not required. Experience using learning software Captivate, Camtasia, Cornerstone, Brainshark, Mindtickle or other enablement tools etc.
Perks & Benefits
At Wrike, you’ll benefit from unlimited PTO, medical & dental care, commuter benefits, daily catered meals & snacks galore, team off-sites & happy hours.
Wrike is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons in to the Wrike family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.