Wrike is a work management platform that is transforming the way people work and collaborate. We are focused on top-notch engineering, design, usability and dedicated customer care with a diversified international customer base of 19,000 and growing daily. In 2017, Wrike was named to the Deloitte Fast 500 list of the fastest growing companies in North America for the third straight year.
Our mission is to make teams insanely productive and we're guided by our core values to Grow, Execute and Collaborate. While we’re scaling quickly (over 900 Wrikers across the globe), we work hard to recruit the right teammates who share the same core values, know how to get things done, and add to an awesome culture.
Our headquarters is in Downtown San Jose with several offices in North America, Europe, and Asia/Pacific. Wrike has earned best workplace awards such as “Top Workplace” and “Best Places to Work” consecutively and continues to produce and promote the best!
About the Role
- Develop the strategy and execute pipeline generation campaigns
- Collaborate with the SDR teams and AEs to develop integrated campaigns that drive leads and pipeline for the territories you own
- Work closely with channel managers to execute high-performance, ROI positive, and highly effective demand generation campaigns
- Collaborate with the Product Marketing, PR, and Content teams to boost your campaigns and extract the maximum value from your spend
- Run experiments, track performance, and continually optimize campaigns to build and scale a highly efficient mix of marketing campaigns
- Take an agile approach to launching campaigns
- Enable and train SDRs and AEs to effectively convert generated leads into pipeline and revenue, collect feedback from the field on an ongoing basis to optimize campaigns, and closely monitor efficacy and ROI
- 5 -10 years experience in demand generation role with pipeline targets in a high growth SaaS company
- Experience launching successful integrated marketing campaigns
- Deep knowledge of A/B testing, experimentation principles, attribution, and funnel optimization
- Strong understanding of funnel metrics and levers to move the needle on generating qualified leads and accelerating opportunity and pipeline velocity
- Expert in end-to-end campaign development, execution, and measurement
- Proficiency in Marketo, Salesforce, and Tableau to pull reports on specific campaigns and understand status of leads and opportunities in the funnel
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills to interpret data, generate insights and translate it into actionable changes
- Strong project management and communications skills to effectively manage multiple projects with tight deadlines, and drive alignment and execution across groups
- Able to perform under pressure, prioritize and deliver results in a demanding and fast-paced environment that requires fresh thinking and innovation
Perks & Benefits
At Wrike, you’ll benefit from unlimited PTO, medical & dental care, commuter benefits, daily catered meals & snacks galore, team off-sites & happy hours.
Wrike is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons in to the Wrike family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.