Wrike is a work management platform that is transforming the way people work and collaborate. We are focused on top-notch engineering, design, usability and dedicated customer care with a diversified international customer base of 19,000 and growing daily. In 2017, Wrike was named to the Deloitte Fast 500 list of the fastest growing companies in North America for the third straight year.
Our mission is to make teams insanely productive and we're guided by our core values to Grow, Execute and Collaborate. While we’re scaling quickly (over 900 Wrikers across the globe), we work hard to recruit the right teammates who share the same core values, know how to get things done, and add to an awesome culture.
Our headquarters is in Downtown San Jose with several offices in North America, Europe, and Asia/Pacific. Wrike has earned best workplace awards such as “Top Workplace” and “Best Places to Work” consecutively and continues to produce and promote the best!
About the Role
- Own and develop the company's brand definition and identity by creating messaging, personality, tone & voice, and the message house for the different verticals, personas and funnel stages
- Be the keeper of the brand by training all stakeholders within the company on an ongoing basis to ensure that all external and internal touchpoints are consistent with the brand identity
- Own the company’s internal and external communications strategy, plan and calendar for press campaigns
- Develop strategies to improve brand awareness with our target markets starting with developing benchmarks, creating and launching brand awareness campaigns, developing a KPI framework to measure success and reporting on the performance
- Secure speaking opportunities for the company's executive team, provide speaker training on executive level and develop appealing presentation content as well as condensed briefs for media interviews at events and conferences
- Develop brand and corporate themes, messages, and campaigns
- Manage PR agencies, holding them to the scope of work, and facilitating collaboration to produce high quality coverage
- Own relations with top industry analyst firms like Gartner, IDC and Forrester to elevate Wrike’s market leadership in the industry
- Own the development of thought leadership content, reports, and surveys to help create brand awareness, build inbound media interest, and to shape the perceptions of the various constituents like customers, prospects, analysts, press,m investors, potential employees, partners and more
- Manage a global team of AR/PR and communications professionals
- A bachelor's degree in PR, Marketing, Journalism or a related field
- Experience developing brand stories that cut through the noise, simplify the message, and establish clear differentiation
- Data-driven approach with an ROI focused mindset
- Superior writer, editor and storyteller (samples will be required)
- Established track record in creating successful brand campaigns(provide us with links of your work)
- Experience managing an agency or working in an agency
- Significant experience with content creation and campaign management in high-velocity environments
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in high technology B2B enterprise software PR required; SaaS/on-demand software experience highly desired
- Successful team leadership and coaching experience is desired
- Superior collaboration skills with eagerness and ability to work across multiple geographies and time zones
- Share Wrike’s core values, and bring an attitude of collaboration, growth, and execution
- Work from San Jose offices and requirement to travel internationally 2+ times/year
- Perks & Benefits
- At Wrike, you’ll benefit from unlimited PTO, medical & dental care, commuter benefits, daily catered meals & snacks galore, team off-sites & happy hours.
- Wrike is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Perks & Benefits
At Wrike, you’ll benefit from unlimited PTO, medical & dental care, commuter benefits, daily catered meals & snacks galore, team off-sites & happy hours.
Wrike is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons in to the Wrike family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.