About the Role:
We're currently looking for someone to take a Lead in data analysis and improving internal business processes in our Customer Facing departments. This includes providing business insights based on data analyses to the teams and assisting to implement change management based on those findings, defining key business metrics, and supporting the management team with the reporting and ad-hoc analysis required to make crucial business decisions.
Main tasks include:
- Analyze data and deliver business insights regarding what should the company do differently
- Coordinate internal and external stakeholders to improve data integrity
- Build, interpret, and present key metrics reports and dashboards for senior management
- Extract data, build internal data sources and integrate different SaaS solutions
- Take the lead in establishing new processes as needs arise and the business and product grows
- Maintain data integrity to ensure accurate insights, positively impacting sales leadership’s ability to adjust strategy and tactics
- Work with senior leadership to evaluate current sales processes Interact directly with sales reps, sales managers, and corporate leaders to create a feedback loop for constant improvement
- Perform regular reporting on key metrics and build dashboards for senior management in the Customer-Facing department
- Organize data consolidation and improvement of reporting practices
- You possess strong interpersonal communication skills
- You have a degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Natural Sciences or similar
- 4+ years experience in a relevant position
- You have good knowledge of statistics basics, SQL & databases (we use PostgreSQL), Salesforce; knowledge of Tableau and Salesforce is a strong plus
- You have strong problem-solving, organization, and process management skills
- You tend to think about overall business value rather than numbers and charts
- You are communicative and friendly; a strong team player ready to learn.
- You have the ability to multi-task and prioritize independently
- You are good at data management and Excel
- You are a problem-solver
- Competitive compensation package
- Company-sponsored lunches
- Excellent offices
- Snack and refreshment on a workplace
- Flexible working hours
- 5 weeks of holidays, 5 sick days
- And many other benefits under the development now :-)
Location: Prague (or Dublin, Ireland)
Wrike is a work management platform that is transforming the way people work and collaborate. We are focused on top-notch engineering, design, usability and dedicated customer care with a diversified international customer base of 16,000 and growing daily. In 2017, Wrike was named to the Deloitte Fast 500 list of the fastest-growing companies in North America for the third straight year.
Our mission is to make teams insanely productive and we're guided by our core values to Grow, Execute and Collaborate. While we’re scaling quickly (over 800 Wrikers across the globe), we work hard to recruit the right teammates who share the same core values, know how to get things done, and add to an awesome culture.
Our headquarters is in Downtown San Jose with several offices in North America and Europe. Wrike has earned the best workplace awards such as “Top Workplace” and “Best Places to Work” consecutively and continues to produce and promote the best!