Wrike is a work management platform that is revolutionizing the way people work and collaborate. Headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley (San Jose) with a passionate team that is located worldwide, Wrike is excited to serve a growing customer base of over 20,000 customers worldwide.
At Wrike, we tackle the problem of improving how work happens. This is something everyone wants to accomplish, and success often hinges on a clear game plan, a strong start, and an ongoing commitment. Our solution to this challenge starts with our product, which incorporates top-notch engineering, design, and usability. Our global Client Success Organisation (CSO) is passionate about partnering with our customers to assess their current pains, understand their organisational goals – both immediately and in years to come – and leveraging Wrike to provide a framework to improve their operational excellence.
We are looking for a Vice President of Client Success (International) who will be responsible for leading and scaling Wrike’s Client Success Organisation (CSO). Our team focuses on positioning and delivering best-in-class services to all tiers of Wrike accounts, ensuring that they are set up for success and growth. You will also play a major role in defining the Client Services and Success strategy for Wrike together with the company’s leadership team. This role is based in Dublin and reports to the Chief Customer Officer of Wrike.
On any given day, you’ll be doing one, or all, of these:
- Together with your direct leadership team, manage the regional consulting and customer success and renewals teams.
- Paint the vision for leveraging services to drive software ARR growth
- Own Professional Services (PS) financial metrics, including services bookings, revenue, PS gross margin, and operational metrics such as utilisation, time to value and onboarding CSAT
- Own renewal metrics, including gross & net retention rates
- Partner with the regional sales leaders to ensure best in class account coverage
- Guide and support your PS teams as they support the sales organisation
- Ensure creation and implementation of best in class retention and growth strategies and playbooks across the entire customer base.
- Act as an executive sponsor in key accounts and oversee our most strategic projects
- Personally assist in driving sales at the executive level of our key customers
- Create revenue and margin improvement initiatives, focused on recurring revenue improvements as well as PS improvements
- Manage and expand the regional PS delivery partner ecosystem
- Coach/mentor managers and senior individual contributors across the organisation
A strong candidate for this role looks like this:
- 15+ years of professional experience in the technology industry, with at least 10 years as a senior software services leader.
- Proven experience in motivating and growing a successful director-level management team.
- Excellent business management skills including all common metrics associated with a consulting and customer success
- Strong understanding of Digital Transformation programs within large organisations
- Ability to define business outcome metrics and ROI.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven presentation skills to all levels of an organisation, with the ability to present complex ideas in an engaging way, or dive into the basic technical details as needed.
- Excellent understanding of standard business process and organisational structure.
- Proven ability to coach and mentor senior colleagues
- Great leadership and people skills: genuine, warm, positive, engaging, connects well with people, friendly, empathic, shows tact and poise under pressure when dealing with difficult interpersonal situations, high degree of patience.
- Experience in dealing with Asian and Japanese markets is a plus
- Possess qualities that make a good Wriker:
- Critical thinker, generally curious—a true problem solver
- Passionate about learning and improving every day, and motivated to excel
- Open to feedback; coachable
- Strong team player
- Self-starter with strong ownership skills, willing to go above and beyond the job description
- Creative and innovative
In exchange for your efforts, we will offer the following;
- Market leading Base salary + uncapped commission earning potential
- Free catered lunch every day plus unlimited drinks and snacks
- Company sponsored events
- Flexible working conditions and working from home options
- Commuter allowance to cover your travel costs
- Health Insurance + Dental Insurance with coverage for dependents
- Life Insurance
- Income Protection cover
- 23 days annual leave
Wrike is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons in to the Wrike family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.