Wrike is a work management platform that is transforming the way people work and collaborate. We are focused on top-notch engineering, design, usability and dedicated customer care with a diversified international customer base of 19,000 and growing daily. In 2017, Wrike was named to the Deloitte Fast 500 list of the fastest growing companies in North America for the third straight year.
Our mission is to make teams insanely productive and we're guided by our core values to Grow, Execute and Collaborate. While we’re scaling quickly (over 900 Wrikers across the globe), we work hard to recruit the right teammates who share the same core values, know how to get things done, and add to an awesome culture.
Our headquarters is in Downtown San Jose with several offices in North America, Europe, and Asia/Pacific. Wrike has earned best workplace awards such as “Top Workplace” and “Best Places to Work” consecutively and continues to produce and promote the best!
About the Role
- Cold outreach to potential clients about their project management needs - this may entail the Outbound SDR to create the need for the potential client as they may not be actively evaluating Project Management Solutions
- Qualify potential clients to ensure they have authority to make a decision on implementing a Project Management solution such as Wrike
- Work as a part of an expanding sales team towards ambitious sales goals
- Take part in Wrike's Sales Methodology training
- 4-year college degree required
- You have 6 months - 1 year of relevant working experience
- You have a proven track record of achieving measurable goals at previous jobs
- You are an excellent written and verbal communicator
- You are able to speak articulately and credibly; you have excellent organizational, time-management, and prioritization skills
- You possess strong business acumen and curiosity about the prospect's business (you'll talk with all kinds of businesses - it's fun!)
- You are able to work both independently and within a team environment
- You like computers and actually care about what smartphone you have - none of this "can you fix it for me"
- You have knowledge and experience working with a CRM system
- You have the confidence to overcome objections and convert interest into qualified leads (have you read The Challenger Sale?)
- Outbound sales call experience preferred
Perks & Benefits
At Wrike, you’ll benefit from unlimited PTO, medical & dental care, commuter benefits, daily catered meals & snacks galore, team off-sites & happy hours.
Wrike is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons in to the Wrike family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.