Wrike is a work management platform that is revolutionising the way people work and collaborate. Our product incorporates top-notch engineering, design and usability. Our professional services team focuses on the onboarding and success of a rapidly growing international customer base of over 18,000 customers. We are headquartered in the heart of Silicon Valley (San Jose) with passionate teams located worldwide.
At Wrike we tackle the problem of improving how work happens. It’s something everyone wants to accomplish, but success often hinges on a clear game plan and a strong start. It’s our job to assess their current pains, understand their organisational goals – both immediately and in years to come – and use Wrike to provide a framework to improve their operational excellence.
We are looking for a Senior Deployment Consultant for the Wrike Professional Services team. In this role, you will play a leading role in the delivery of services to our key accounts in the region as well as actively contribute to the Wrike Professional Services strategy.
On any given day, you’ll be doing one, or all, of these things:
- Leading the most complex professional services engagements for Wrike customers.
- Tracking and maintaining accurate client records and successfully completing key onboarding services milestones using Wrike, Salesforce, and other systems.
- Working with customers to generate reference stories, and lead best practice creation
- Collaborating with Wrike’s Product and other teams to identify short-term solutions to issues/requests and influence Wrike's product roadmap.
- Collaborating with Sales, Sales Engineering, and Customer Success to ensure smooth hand-offs before and after on-boarding.
- Acting as Project Manager for large-scale engagements, maintaining timelines, delegating to both internal and client resources to ensure on-time delivery of deployment milestones, trainings, and launch.
- Scoping strategic Professional Services engagements and assisting the sales team in positioning the value of those services.
- Building and configuring API integrations between Wrike and other solutions.
- Acting as a coach/mentor for team members in the organisation.
- Self-educating on work management methodologies, productivity hacks, and sharing that knowledge with the rest of the team
A strong candidate for this role looks like this:
- Fluency in Japanese is essential
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years of professional experience in a customer facing environment, ideally with organisations adopting new software solutions and technologies.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven experience in presentation skills to all levels of an organisation, with the ability to present complex ideas in an engaging way, or dive into the technical detail as needed.
- Passionate about personal and team productivity
- Proven experience in integrating multi-vendor IT systems and using APIs etc.
- Excellent understanding of standard business process and organisational structure.
- Experience of Marketing and creative team’ process is a plus
- Strong experience in using project management methodologies such as Agile, PMI, Lean
- Experience in managing change within organisations that are adopting new technology
- Proven ability to coach and mentor senior colleagues
- Great people skills: genuine, warm, positive, engaging, connects well with people, friendly, empathic, shows tact and poise under pressure when dealing with difficult interpersonal situations, high degree of patience.
- Excellence in foreign languages is a plus
- Possess qualities that make a good Wriker:
- Critical thinker, generally curious—a true problem solver
- Passionate about learning and improving every day, and motivated to excel
- Open to feedback; coachable
- Strong team player
- Self-starter with strong ownership skills, willing to go above and beyond the job description
- Creative and innovative
Perks & Benefits
- Market leading base salary
- Free catered lunch every day plus unlimited drinks and snacks
- Company sponsored events
- Flexible working conditions and working from home options
Wrike is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons in to the Wrike family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.