About The Role:
We are looking for an organized performer and leader of a web design team. Together with the team sets goals and owns their execution, improves collaboration with cross-functional leads and takes an active part in recruiting and hiring.
What You'll Do:
- The main focus is strategy: Requirements, briefs, quality assessment, team planning, campaign concepts, strategy, processes & team success assessment.
- Partner with the Brand, Engineering, and Marketing leads to analyze, design and optimize all marketing communications. Participates in planning activities and accountable for cross-team communication.
- Understands the role of design and visual communications in supporting business results. Thinks strategically and knows how to connect department's goals to the company’s.
- Anticipates possible long-term problems within the team. Explores possible solutions in a highly strategic manner. Able to create flexible, multi-step plans that lead to operational excellence.
- Manages his own time efficiently and helps other designers plan their projects and tasks. Knows and uses time management best practices, thinks strategically about his team and own time and effort.
- Coordinates and establish design review process, regularly provides feedback on best practices as well as the personal mentorship.
- Help guide and improve the design process and set a high bar for quality;
- Be an evangelist for the team and ensure a constant learning process and coaching.
- Guide user research studies, user testing, A/B testing – utilize the results to improve the user experience
- Maintain an understanding of digital trends and practices with the goal of establishing a strong design culture
- Leading an international team of web designers based in St. Petersburg and Prague.
- You have 3-6 years of experience as a web designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar
- 2+ years as manager of design teams
- Fluency in best practices for information architecture and design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques
- Strong understanding of experience with UI and UX design, wireframes, mockups, information architecture, user flows
- Able to work with technical teams and handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong portfolio demonstrating past work experience and user-centered design solutions
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation package
- Company-sponsored lunches
- Excellent offices
- Snack and refreshment on a workplace
- Flexible working hours
- 5 weeks of holidays, 5 sick days
- And many other benefits under the development now :-)