Wrike is a leading cloud-based project collaboration software that helps thousands of customers in 55 countries manage their projects, businesses, and employees. It's loved by top brands like Adobe, eBay, Ecco, HTC, PayPal, and startups around the world.
We owe this success to our talented and energetic team of smart, friendly, and professional employees, and we're looking for the same qualities in you! At Wrike, we believe that work should be both challenging and fun. We're growing rapidly and providing excellent opportunities for professional development.
We're looking for a Customer Support Analyst to help our Support team understand how the team can improve customer satisfaction, team productivity and optimize operations.
- Weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting
Our Customer Support team has SLAs that are tracked internally. You will create reports on the SLAs we track and provide recommendations on process improvements and staffing for different shifts/channels based on the results.
- Reporting system optimization
We use Zendesk reporting tools and internal databases for reporting, the reporting system we use requires optimization and automation. You'll have to review the reporting we use and optimize it to provide actionable items for Support Managers and Support Operations teams.
- Customer satisfaction is a key to success, you will be responsible for tracking customer satisfaction, analysing trends and providing insights to the Support (Management) team.
- Prepare all the necessary tools the KPI rollout and monitoring.
- Provide on-demand reports related to the support interactions with customers and customer experience requested by other teams.
- Analyze the impact of the process changes or the experiments and providing recommendations on further steps
- forecasting (volume and staffing)
- Analyze self-service usage
- Good knowledge of SQL & databases (we use PostgreSQL);
- Good prioritization and problem solving skills;
- Ability to multitask and own your projects;
- English language skills at the upper intermediate level (or better);
- Data analysis experience;
- Strong communication skills;
- Understanding customer lifecycle and support processes;
- Experience working with(in) support or CSM org is a plus