We believe that work should be challenging, and the challenge should be fun. We're growing rapidly and providing excellent opportunities for professional growth. We owe our success to our talented and energetic team that's really fun to work with. We're smart, passionate, friendly, and professional, and we are looking for the same qualities in you.
In Wrike we rely on the quality of the speed. We are moving extremely fast with our large application and 30+ teams working on it, thanks to 10s thousands of automated tests written with modern frameworks and run on dynamic and fast infrastructure.
We are evolving fast and looking for an experienced Automation QA Engineer with strong programming and automation skills to join us and participate in our test automation evolution and product success.
In particular, your responsibilities will include:
- Active participation in scrum team processes
- Gathering and analyzing information on product changes, bugs, test scenarios with fellow QA engineers
- Automating test cases scenarios.
- Supporting Smoke, integration, deploy and regression automation testing, helping with analyzing and investigating results.
- Participation in developing testing tools, infrastructure and frameworks
- Driving QA automation culture in your product team
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years of experience in QA/QA automation
- Understanding of QA & AutomateQA practices and processes.
- Good knowledge of Java.
- Strong understanding of OOP.
- Experience with Maven or other build tool
- SQL basics
- Experience with Selenium, Retrofit or similar automation tools.
- Experience in version control systems and CI.
- Knowledge of Linux.
- Good spoken and written English.
Will be an advantage:
- Deep experience with CI tools (TeamCity or Jenkins or similar) and/or test infrastructure
- Experience with Junit, HtmlElements, Allure framework
What We Can Offer
- Challenging work in a fast-growing international company with a lot of opportunities
- 5 weeks of holidays and 5 paid sick days, 100% salary compensation during illness (2 weeks per year)
- 3,500 CZK meal vouchers per month
- Unlimited drinks and snacks in the office
- 40,000 CZK personal well-being budget, which can be used for different kinds of benefits of your choice such as cafeteria, private medical service
- Multisport card
- Public transportation card
- Czech or English language classes
- Company mobile phone plans