Wrike is a work management platform, intended to help teams organise their projects and work collaboratively in one place. with over 18,000 customers and over 880 employees based across San Jose & San Diego (California), St.Petersburg, Tokyo, Melbourne & Dublin!
We have grown at record speed in the last year here in Dublin, doubling in size. As we continue to tackle our goal we intend on building the team with only the best candidates from top to bottom. For the right candidates, there will be ample opportunity for growth and development. If you think you've got what it takes for fast paced growth, flexibility to adapt to changes, and the smarts to be the best, then we would love to hear from you.
We are now seeking a highly motivated Global Community Program Manager to help generate, manage, publish and share content that builds meaningful connections and encourages our community members to take action!
On any given day:
- Create a Global Community strategy for Wrike in line with business goals
- Manage, build and develop a Community Team that are responsible for the community strategy and goals
- Train and help Community managers on how to generate engaging, unique, and compelling text, image, and video content for community
- Create a strategy and training to help community managers on how to build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals
- Develop a system for community moderation/management that nurtures the development of the community and its members.
- Utilize the appropriate response software, you will ensure questions are triaged and addressed within the discussion forums.
- Partner with subject matter experts to produce and develop best practice articles and content.
- Investigate how-to, break/fix, and high-value solutions developed in the forums and other technical sources (tickets, technical aliases or wikis, and so on) then work with subject matter experts to produce and develop content as needed.
- Partner with company stakeholders to address Community inquires about product releases, updates, and support issues to instill post-sales education and confidence into our customer base.
- Monitor and report results of Community activity + Monitor and report on business KPIs related to Community.
- Aid in the creation of internal and external office-related media including video and photography when needed.
- Smart and a quick learner (Bachelor's degree required, in English, communications, or similar preferred)
- Experience at a software company
- A clear communicator, both verbal and written
- Excellent customer service skills: ability to be empathetic, accurate, compassionate, responsive, resourceful, and conscientious
- Ability to understand customers’ problems and offer a great solution for their unique needs
- Highly organized and great at keeping track of large and small tasks
- Good at taking technical subjects and terminology and writing it in simple, everyday language that's easy to understand
- Experience talking to engineers; able to understand a technical explanation and then write about it in a way that's easy to understand by someone who is non-technical
In exchange for your efforts, we will offer the following:
- Market leading salary
- Free catered lunch every day plus unlimited drinks and snacks
- Company sponsored events
- Flexible working conditions and working from home options
- Commuter allowance to cover your travel costs
- Health Insurance + Dental Insurance with coverage for dependents
- Life Insurance
- Income Protection cover
- 23 days annual leave
Wrike is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons in to the Wrike family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.