Wrike is a work management platform that is transforming the way people work and collaborate. We are focused on top-notch engineering, design, usability and dedicated customer care with a diversified international customer base of 17,000 and growing daily. In 2017, Wrike was named to the Deloitte Fast 500 list of the fastest growing companies in North America for the third straight year.
Our mission is to make teams insanely productive and we're guided by our core values to Grow, Execute and Collaborate. While we’re scaling quickly (over 900 Wrikers across the globe), we work hard to recruit the right teammates who share the same core values, know how to get things done, and add to an awesome culture.
Our headquarters is in Downtown San Jose with several offices in North America and Europe. Wrike has earned best workplace awards such as “Top Workplace” and “Best Places to Work” consecutively and continues to produce and promote the best!
About the Role
We have an opening for an experienced Enterprise Account Manager to join our winning sales team. This role will be based at our incredible European headquarters in Dublin, Ireland. We are looking for a track record of proven success with three or more years of enterprise software sales. Account coverage will include Germany, with the possibility to extend to other (English or German speaking) regions.
- Present a thorough territory plan within first 90 days
- Meet with C-Levels, senior executives, LOB executives, and other key stakeholders
- Close both net new contracts and expand existing accounts.
- Identify and close quick, small wins while managing longer, complex sales cycles
- Ensure a high renewal rate on existing contracts
- Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue targets
- Track all customer details including use case, purchase time-frames, next steps, and forecasting in Salesforce
- Utilize a solution approach to selling and creating value for customers
- Ensure 100% satisfaction among all customers
- Prioritize opportunities and applying appropriate resource
- Degree required
- 5+ years of field sales experience with consistent attainment
- Prior success in ECM, Cloud, or SaaS sales
- Extensive prior customer relationships with C-Levels
- Ability to simply articulate intricate cloud technologies
- Proven successful track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Success closing net new accounts while working existing accounts
- Experience selling ECM/SaaS/Cloud technologies to both lines of business and IT leaders
- Passion for cloud technologies
Internal Support Structure
- Sales Development Rep to help you to qualify inbound leads and prospect and grow the larger opportunity within your account base.
- Dynamic Sales Operations team to process orders and take on contract challenges
- In-house counsel to assist on legal matters
- Best in the business Sales Engineering support in your region
- Visionary leadership with years of tactical expertise to mentor and guide you through the big wins
- Post-sales Customer Success teams designed to ensure customer delight once the deal is won
Perks & Benefits
- Market leading base salary
- Free catered lunch every day plus unlimited drinks and snacks
- Company sponsored events
- Flexible working conditions and working from home options
- Commuter allowance to cover your travel costs
- Health and dental insurance with coverage for dependents
- Life insurance
- Income protection cover
- 23 days annual leave
Wrike is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons into the Wrike family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.