Wrike is a collaborative work management platform that unifies systems and transforms the way teams plan, manage, and complete work. The Wrike platform is the digital workplace for the enterprise and partner of choice for 18,000 organizations and 2M+ users worldwide. Our mission is to enable Operational Excellence by bringing out the best in teams and connecting work with business results.
Wrike has been recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in North America on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™list for the last three years and has been named Leader in the Forrester Wave™ report for Collaborative Work Management Tools for the Enterprise in 2016 and 2018. Our headquarters is in Downtown San Jose, California and we have several international offices, including our EMEA HQ in Dublin, Ireland. Wrike has been named a “Top Workplace” by the Bay Area News Group for the last five years and has earned similar accolades from the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal.
We are guided by our three core values: Grow, Execute, and Collaborate. These values help us recruit the right talent to join our rapidly expanding team of nearly 900 Wrikers around the globe. It is important to us that each and every Wriker is not only eager to challenge themselves and knows how to get work done, but is an awesome addition to our company culture. We pride ourselves on our ability to attract, retain, and promote the very best talent.
About the Role:
Wrike is looking for a talented Product Marketing Manager who will be responsible for supporting go-to-market execution, key initiatives, and sales enablement for our collaborative work management platform. To succeed in this role, you must be driven and passionate about launching new, innovative products in the market. For you it’s all about delighting customers and the market with features and functionality that they never knew existed or that they needed.
- Work with marketing teams to support the product launch calendar.
- Support and execute product launch plans by creating campaign assets to leverage across multiple channels: email, blog, web, sales collateral and social programs, etc.
- Track cross-functional implementation of plan, collaborating with product, marketing, sales, and support teams
- Support development and delivery of sales training content and materials for readiness in preparation for launch; communicate key launch initiative updates across the organization
- Support development of website content and sales collateral including datasheets, and demo or promotional videos; help create content for demand gen programs
- Track, maintain and manage sales enablement content and tools such as sales presentations, data sheets, solution briefs to keep content relevant, communicate the latest information to sales on regular basis
- Research customer and market requirements, competition and market trends and share insights with internal stakeholders for decision-making.
- You have a bias toward action and collaboration
- You have 3+ years of product marketing experience, and a 4-year degree in Business or Marketing
- You have experience with B2B SaaS
- You possess strong analytical and communication skills, and you are detail and results oriented
- Experience marketing to marketers or creatives a plus.
Perks & Benefits
At Wrike, you’ll benefit from unlimited PTO, medical & dental care, commuter benefits, daily catered meals & snacks galore, team off-sites & happy hours.
Wrike is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons in to the Wrike family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.