Wrike is a leading project collaboration cloud software company with an innovative product that helps thousands of customers in 130 countries manage their projects, businesses, and employees. It's loved by global brands like Adobe, Airbnb, L'Oreal, Western Union, Kaspersky Lab, Fitbit, Hootsuite, and Greenpeace, and by startups around the world.
At Wrike, we believe that work should be both challenging and fun. We're growing rapidly and are providing excellent opportunities for professional growth. We're smart, passionate, friendly, and professional and we're looking for the same qualities in you.
Our headquarters is in downtown San Jose, California, and we have several offices in North America, Europe, Australia and Japan. We’ve earned the "Top Workplace" award by Bay Area News Group for the last three years running, and we plan to keep it that way.
About the Role:
We're looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to join our team in the new Wrike full-stack office in Prague. Here's what this role involves:
- Administrate Kubernetes clusters to guarantee a high degree of reliability, security, and scalability.
- Design and develop virtualization internal infrastructure platform.
- Work with the team on improving configuration management platform.
- Help our teams to automate everyday tasks.
- Solid Linux administration skills with experience in maintaining highly available infrastructure for web application stack.
- Experience running Kubernetes in production.
- Strong fundamentals: TCP/IP, networking, routing, tunneling, security, CDNs, RAIDs, hardware, etc.
- Experience with load balancers.
- Monitoring experience: Zabbix, Grafana, Prometheus.
- Experience with virtualization and hypervisors, preferably open source.
- Scripting skills in Python and/or Bash.
- Real-life experience with these technologies is a plus: Ansible, Cloud Providers (Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform), CI\CD instruments and tools (Jenkins).
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation package.
- Company-sponsored lunches.
- Competitive cafeteria benefit system.
- Excellent offices
- Snack and refreshment at workplace
- Flexible working hours
- 5 weeks of holidays, 5 sick days
- And many other benefits under development now :-)