Wrike is a work management platform, intended to help teams organise their projects and work collaboratively in one place. with over 18,000 customers and over 850 employees based across San Jose & San Diego (California), Dublin, Melbourne, Tokyo, St.Petersburg & Prague.
Wrike is expanding massively. As we continue to tackle our goal we intend on building the team with only the best candidates from top to bottom. For the right candidates, there will be ample opportunity for growth and development. If you think you've got what it takes for fast paced growth, flexibility to adapt to changes, and the smarts to be the best, then we would love to hear from you.
We are now offering the opportunity for a highly motivated Online Community Associate to engage our ever-growing Community members, building and nurturing meaningful connections and encouraging our community members to take action on Community!
On any given day:
- Reactively engaging in conversations happening on the Wrike Community, answering customer’s queries and questions in a timely manner.
- Working with Product Managers to report the ideas that customer’s suggest on our community; collecting product information and sharing it with the Community.
- Working with various departments across the company. Gathering and reporting on information posted to the online community.
- Talking with our product and product marketing team about new features and functionality and how they should be positioned and announced on Community and write community articles about them.
- You'll work on content campaigns which will include helpful articles and best practices that keep our members informed and engaged while helping them improve how they use Wrike.
- Creating and identifying customer-facing resources on our community that can be used by our Sales, Support, and CSM teams.
- Assisting the Community Manager with tasks and projects to achieve strategic community goals.
- Smart and a quick learner (Bachelor's degree required, in English, communications, or similar preferred)
- A clear communicator, both verbal and written
- Excellent customer facing skills: ability to be empathetic, accurate, compassionate, responsive, resourceful, and conscientious
- Ability to understand customers’ problems and offer a solution for their unique needs
- Highly organized and great at keeping track of large and small projects
- Good at taking technical subjects and terminology and writing it in simple, everyday language that's easy to understand
- Proficient in another language a bonus (preferably German, French or Spanish
In return we offer
- Market leading salary
- Lunches every day plus unlimited drinks and snacks
- Czech classes for employees & spouses
- Relocated employees also get medical insurance for their families covered.
- Every employee gets flexible well-being package that can be used for different kind of benefits of your choice.