About the Role
- Drive the digital marketing strategy for all segments of our business
- Responsibility for customer acquisition across mix of digital marketing channels, including paid search, SEO, display advertising, paid social, sponsored content, programmatic media, RTB and 3rd party publishers
- Ownership of digital acquisition budget including all digital advertising channels
- Oversee the external publishers and agencies which partner with the company on customer acquisition activities in order to achieve high Return of Investment for such programs.
- Collaborate with analytics and engineering team on building internal tools for managing campaigns, channels, activities in digital marketing.
- Deliver customer acquisition and return on marketing investments targets on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis by building a robust portfolio of paid Acquisition Marketing channels.
- Build strategy on optimizing Search, Programmatic Display, and Paid Social integrated marketing campaigns to achieve target ROI
- Build and implement processes and optimization framework which drive paid acquisition KPIs, with balanced budget, risk management and expansion goals
- Lead daily, weekly, quarterly reporting on customer acquisition activities, including building set of tools and reports for automated reporting
- Build and manage a team of 4 full-time employees
- Partner with the Director of F&A to ensure the budget is secured for all the paid activities annually and target ROI is maintained
- Partner with Content and PMM teams on development of efficient messaging for customer acquisition activities
- Ownership of non-paid (organic) marketing campaigns, including achieving quarter and annual targets
- 7+ years of digital marketing experience.
- Management experience leading customer acquisition teams
- Exceptional knowledge of analytical packages
- Fundamental understanding of attribution models.
- Proven track record of achieving ROI through optimization of large-scale digital marketing campaigns
- Proven track record of achieving customer acquisition growth more than 40% on a yearly basis
- Building large scale inbound funnel (more than 10000 monthly acquired leads for the sales team)
- Managing large budgets (more than 1000000 USD / year)
- Optimizing digital marketing efficiency for website with more than 4000000 monthly users
- Exceptional knowledge of core digital advertising platforms (Google Ads, Bing, Paid Social)
- Fundamental understanding of classic marketing principles and enterprise economics
- Strong statistical knowledge and skills
- Ability to automate large scale acquisition campaigns in bulk
- Ability to work with data in a highly efficient way, including working with scripts and spreadsheet tools
- Organic, paid and display channel expertise
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment without direction or oversight.
Perks & Benefits
At Wrike, you’ll benefit from unlimited PTO, medical & dental care, commuter benefits, daily catered meals & snacks galore, team off-sites & happy hours.
Wrike is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons in to the Wrike family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.