Wrike is a leading cloud-based project collaboration software that helps thousands of customers in 150+ countries manage their projects, businesses, and employees. It's loved by top brands such as Google, Adobe, Airbnb, eBay, Ecco, HTC, PayPal, and by startups around the world.We owe this success to our talented and energetic team of smart, friendly, and professional employees, and we're looking for the same qualities in you! At Wrike, we believe that work should be both challenging and fun. We're growing rapidly and providing excellent opportunities for professional development.
We're currently looking for someone to help us analyze data and improve internal business processes in our Customer Facing departments. This includes providing business insights based on data analyses to the teams and assisting to implement change management based on those findings, defining key business metrics, and supporting the management team with the reporting and ad-hoc analysis required to make crucial business decisions.
What will you do
- Analyze data and deliver business insights regarding what should the company do differently
- Coordinate internal and external stakeholders to improve data integrity
- Build, interpret, and present key metrics reports and dashboards for senior management
- Extract data, build internal data sources, and integrate different SaaS solutions
- Take the lead in establishing new processes as needs arise and the business and product grows
- What are we looking for
- Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or similar
- 2+ years experience in a relevant position
- Good knowledge of SQL & databases (we use PostgreSQL), knowledge of Tableau and Salesforce is a strong plus
- Strong problem-solving, organisation, and process management skills
- A tendency to think about overall business value rather than numbers and charts
- Communicative and friendly; a strong team player ready to learn
What you can expect from us
- 'A' class office building.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Comfortable office with gym, massage chair, shower, kicker and XBox.
- Free office lunches for team members (+ tea & coffee).
- Medical and dental care.
- Medical care for family and children.
- Partial compensation for parking.
- English classes in our office (including classes with native speaker).
- Sports activities (yoga, football, volleyball).
- Relocation bonus and accommodation for candidates moving from other cities.
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth.
- Awesome corporate events that you won't forget.