Wrike is a collaborative work management platform that unifies systems and transforms the way teams plan, manage, and complete work. The Wrike platform is the digital workplace for the enterprise and partner of choice for 18,000 organizations and 2M+ users worldwide. Our mission is to enable Operational Excellence by bringing out the best in teams and connecting work with business results.
Wrike has been recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in North America on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™list for the last three years and has been named Leader in the Forrester Wave™ report for Collaborative Work Management Tools for the Enterprise in 2016 and 2018. Our headquarters is in Downtown San Jose, California and we have several international offices, including our EMEA HQ in Dublin, Ireland. Wrike has been named a “Top Workplace” by the Bay Area News Group for the last four years and has earned similar accolades from the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal.
We are guided by our three core values: Grow, Execute, and Collaborate. These values help us recruit the right talent to join our rapidly expanding team of nearly 700 Wrikers around the globe. It is important to us that each and every Wriker is not only eager to challenge themselves and knows how to get work done, but is an awesome addition to our company culture. We pride ourselves on our ability to attract, retain, and promote the very best talent.
About the Role:
- Develop instructional multimedia and learning solutions for our external clients, including online courses, curricula, and videos.
- Work closely with the Instructional Designer, collect, manage, and publish learning material, and recommend solutions that align and support the business needs, budget, and content development requirements.
- Use software tools to design and develop interactive computer-mediated communications, combining multiple media text, graphics, video, audio, and animation.
- Employ software tools to design and develop Web-based communications.
- Ensure compliance with SCORM, xAPI, Section 508, and other relevant learning-related technology standards.
- Participate in content reviews and information gathering with and without a SME, troubleshoot content issues and errors, and provide recommendations and updates, as required.
- 3+ years of experience with interactive multimedia programming and development
- 3+ years of experience with the development of e-learning content tools, including Adobe or Articulate
- BA or BS degree in Instructional Design, Instructional Technology, Education, or a related field
- Experience with Vyond, Character Animate, or equivalent
- Experience with graphic design including Photoshop/Illustrator
- Experience with HTML5 and conforming to browser neutrality a plus
- Experience with Learning Management Systems administration
- Experience with game design a plus
Perks & Benefits
At Wrike, you’ll benefit from unlimited PTO, medical & dental care, commuter benefits, daily catered meals & snacks galore, team off-sites & happy hours.
Wrike is committed to creating and maintaining a diverse and inclusive space where our employees can thrive. We welcome all persons into the Wrike family, embracing the diversity of racial and ethnic identity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, family status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status and any other protected status.