We’re looking for a Senior 2D Motion Designer with a strong eye for design, typography, and solid Adobe After Effects skills to help enrich our brand's visual identity. This position will report to our Design Team Lead and will work closely with a team of designers to create short form visual animated graphics that enrich content storytelling and elevate the brand aesthetic.
We 're focusing on 2D animations and ideal candidate will be a master 2D animator and a creative storyteller who is eager to learn and grow. They will be detail-oriented, organized, and have great time management skills. We’re looking for someone with outstanding motion design skills who is also excited about storytelling.
- Interpret creative briefs and translate them into compelling motion concepts
- Execute motion graphic treatments, raising the bar on quality production value and efficiency
- Work closely with motion designers, and our creative and marketing teams
- Create a variety of motion graphic pieces such as explainer videos, lower thirds, animated infographics, and more
- Come up with concepts, and design and illustrate creative elements according to our visual style
- Act as a mentor to junior staff members and bring out the best in those that work around you
- 3–5 years of experience as a motion designer (in a company or as a freelancer)
- Expert 2D animation and storytelling skills (hand-drawn animation skills as a plus)
- Expert knowledge of Adobe After Effects and Premiere
- Fluency in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator (Cinema 4D as a plus)
- Excellent design and layout skills
- Excellent typography and type design
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ready to grow and work in a big company
- Challenging work in a fast-growing international company with a lot of opportunities
- A competitive salary
- 5 weeks of holiday and 5 paid sick days, 100% salary compensation during illness (2 weeks per year)
- 160 CZK meal vouchers per day plus unlimited drinks and snacks
- A generous personal well-being budget, which can be used for different kinds of benefits of your choice such as cafeteria, private medical services, learning and development, etc.
- Multisport card
- Public transportation card
- Czech or English language classes on workplace
Wrike helps millions to work more easily.
Wrike's 2+ million customers have projects to complete, clients to delight, and not enough time to do it all. Our collaborative workflow management platform helps them gain visibility, simplify planning, enable collaboration, and streamline their workflow. It is loved by global brands like Adobe, AirBnb, L'Oreal, Western Union, Kaspersky Lab, Fitbit, Hootsuite, Greenpeace and by startups around the world.
Get in on the ground floor. Literally.
Our office in Prague is all-new, ready, and waiting for you to help shape its future. But don't worry, you'll have help from our 7 other offices around the world where we've successfully built an open-minded, supportive, and responsible culture.
Pioneer with us.
Wrike began 12 years ago, but we still have a start-up in our blood. We don't believe in bureaucracy and strive for a collaborative and streamlined workplace, where every voice is heard and we all learn together.
Become part of the heart of the company.
Prague is our first "full-stack" office — every team has someone here, from R&D, Sales, Marketing, Engineering, and more. So not only is our office in the heart of Europe, it's at the heart of Wrike, too.
Reach new heights.
Above everything else, Wrike is about collaboration. You'll have professionals all around you to listen to your ideas, provide feedback, and help you grow — both professionally and personally.