We strive to innovate and enhance our customers' ability to communicate within today's digital, cloud and real-time business environment. Our sales team is composed of highly-motivated, energetic and customer-focused Team Members that expand existing accounts/channels and find new clients for company products and services.
Why this role matters
We are currently looking for a Senior Deal Desk Analyst, based in EMEA who will provide direct support & guidance to the Sales Teams in all commercial aspects of deals with existing and prospective customers, including pricing quotations. The candidate will also be responsible for bringing together Sales, Marketing, Operational managers, Product managers, Finance and Legal team members to develop and execute Vonage’s pricing strategy, and facilitate the on-boarding process of customers.
Your contribution will be essential to win deals, increase Vonage market share and grow the revenue stream.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, CONTINUE READING BELOW...
What you'll do
- Work with Sales Teams in building price quotes for customers, including our largest and most strategic accounts
- Actively collaborate with Operations entities, Finance, Legal, Product teams to optimize the on-boarding process of customers
- Provide analysis around trends in customer requests and pricing. Take action on trends revealed, driving changes in pricing and costs
- Streamline and improve business practices, including tools, templates and processes, to increase the efficiency of the Deal Desk
- Train and advise Sales and any other stakeholders on pricing, quoting, on-boarding process and best practices
- Mentor more junior team members in developing competitive commercial offers
- Define and manage projects to deliver further operational efficiencies
What you'll bring
- You are a self-starter, initiator
- Customer focused - Always thinks first about the needs of his/her internal customers.
- You are delivery-focused
- You are curious and informed - Stays on top of the latest in product, pricing, and industry news
- You are structured in your approach
- You are not afraid to challenge authority to get things done
- You put the company objectives ahead of your own
- Comfortable in a fast pace, global & multicultural environment
What's preferred for application
- Bachelor’s degree required; Business, Economics, Math or Engineering undergrad majors preferred
- 5+ years of experience in a rapidly changing, deadline-based position involving daily interaction with multiple levels of management and peers
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving
- Excellent Excel skills and data manipulation
What's in it for you
In addition to providing exciting work, career advancement opportunities, and a collaborative work environment, Vonage provides competitive pay and benefits including unlimited discretionary time off and tuition reimbursement.
Note: The purpose of this profile is to provide a general summary of essential responsibilities for the position and is not meant as an exhaustive list. Assignments may differ for individuals within the same role based on business conditions, departmental need or geographic location.