At Too Good To Go, we have an ambitious goal: to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste.
Why do we need to do that? Because more than 1/3 of the food produced in the world is wasted. And that has a huge impact on the health of our planet, 10% of greenhouse gas emissions come from food waste and loss!
As the world’s largest food waste-fighting app, we connect stores that have unsold, surplus food with consumers who buy and enjoy it. But we’re more than an app: we are a certified B Corporation and our mission is to inspire and empower everyone to take action against food waste, so we’re doing all we can to create educational tools, make our knowledge as accessible as possible, find new business solutions and even change legislation to reduce food waste.
We’re growing fast, with our community of 70 million users in 17 countries saving more than 192 million meals from going to waste. We are incredibly proud of this, but there’s still a lot more we want to achieve.
We are now looking for an exceptional Performance Designer to join us in our global team at Too Good To Go based in our Copenhagen or Madrid office.
We're looking for an experienced, dedicated and self-driven Performance Designer to design static creatives for performance advertising B2C and B2B.This role will work across various digital channels to visually tell our story and engage with users and partners. The ideal candidate will bring enthusiasm working within the existing visual identity and brand guidelines to tell new stories.
Your role and responsibilities
This position sits within our global creative centre of excellence, reporting to the Global Head of Design.
- You will be building and modifying static performance designs for our markets in digital channels.
- Successfully execute and elevate our overall paid performance ads for high return on investment
- Ensure scalability and track results of the performance designs.
- Work in close collaboration with the advertising, media and digital team
- Have the ability and track results of the performance designs.
- Translating briefs into persuasive visuals
- You will use your design knowledge and design aesthetics for execution.
- You show expert proficiency in Adobe Suite and design.
- You are responsible for creative ideas and execution in an organised way with attention to detail.
- Experience as a Designer, experience with an agency is highly valued!
- A proven record producing strategic static content across channels including Paid Social, incl. Meta (Facebook / Instagram), Google & TikTok
- Expert in Adobe CC Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and After Effects. Premiere Pro would be a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of different channel strategies
- Brilliant communication skills and the ability to translate ideas into successful campaigns
- 100% target-oriented and resourceful, with a positive, flexible mindset
- A willingness to learn and adapt in an ever-changing, fast-growing environment
- You possess an open mindset and like to work internationally
- Ready to roll up your sleeves with a tenacious approach to getting our story told
- A deep interest in food waste and sustainability
- Illustration skills and animation awareness would be a plus
- We fight together: food waste is a big beast to fight. We can do it if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego. We believe in a #oneteam.
- We raise the bar: we always push for more. We work smart, smash barriers and elevate one another.
- We keep it simple: our ambitions are bold but our solutions are simple.
- We build a legacy: we’re proud of the change we’re driving.
- We care: we always look out for each other. Caring is also about the way we do business. We do the right thing.
What we have to offer
- A rare opportunity to work in a social impact company (and certified B Corporation!) where you get to wake up every day knowing you’re achieving positive change.
- The experience of being part of an international company with 1300+ enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across 17 countries – always ready to share knowledge and support!
- Strong personal as well as professional development in an intense and high-growth scale-up environment.
- An open company culture where you have the independence and room to unleash your creativity.
- A strong team culture where successes are celebrated together.
How to apply
- We take recruitment very seriously, so please carefully read everything we have written above. Please also check our website and international media in order to get a good overview of Too Good To Go.
- Submit your CV and Cover letter in English.
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or LinkedIn direct messaging.
A Movement for Everyone
We want to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together. With that mission, it’s only natural that we want to build a diverse and inclusive team of highly capable individuals who are passionate about doing things in a better way. We strongly believe we all excel and are more creative when we’re allowed to be ourselves, and we’re committed to a culture where all of us belong.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.