At Too Good To Go, we have an ambitious goal: to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste.
Why? Because more than 1/3 of the food produced in the world is wasted. And that has a huge impact on the health of our planet. Did you know that 10% of greenhouse gas emissions come from food waste and loss alone?
As the world’s largest food waste-fighting app, we connect stores that have unsold, surplus food with consumers who buy and enjoy it.
So far we’ve amassed a community of 68 million users in 17 countries that have saved more than 176 million meals from going to waste together. We are incredibly proud of this, but there’s still a lot more we want to achieve.
That’s why we’re more than an app: we are also a certified B Corporation and our mission is to inspire, so we’re doing all we can to create educational tools, make our knowledge as accessible as possible, find new business solutions and even change legislation to reduce food waste too.
We’re proud of what we’ve achieved so far, but did we mention the issue is huge? We are expanding our team as we speak. And that’s where you come in:
We’re looking for an exceptional Sr. Internal Comms Manager to join the superstar global Comms team at Too Good To Go based in London, Paris, Copenhagen or Madrid.
You’ll lead a small team that will inform, inspire and empower our team worldwide. To achieve that, you will have to build the strategies, structures, campaigns, processes and assets needed to share the right information, to the right audiences, through the right channels at the right times #nopressure!
For us at Too Good To Go, Internal Comms is a critical function that not only keeps our global team updated, it also promotes inclusion and diversity and enforces a true sense of belonging. You’ll be an integral part of our Global Comms team, collaborating closely with various internal stakeholders and teams to make sure our amazing mission and values come to life.
We’re ambitious: We’re looking for a strategic leader who can become the bridge between our mission, our leaders, our operations and our team. At Too Good To Go, Internal Communications is a role for someone really inspired and energised by the opportunity to help us build a culture that will help bring our purpose to the next level.
The ideal candidate has exceptional written, verbal and visual communication skills, can manage complex stakeholder environments and is a master in building great relationships. You need to show a true passion for rallying people around a single integrated plan.
While this Internal Communications role will be building the long term vision of the team and internal comms function, the ability to roll up your sleeves when required will be essential.
The Sr. Internal Comms Manager will report into the Director of Corporate Communications, partnering with leaders and team members across our 17 offices in Europe and America, to drive impact at scale across our global team of over 1.200 people.
- Significant experience in Internal Communications & leading a global communications team
- Experience working with global senior leaders at c-suite level
- Experience project managing with multidisciplinary teams including creative functions
- Exceptional skills at planning, organising, strategising, and implementing simultaneous projects
- Passion for growing, coaching and inspiring impactful teams.
- Tenacity and ambition for creating impact at scale
- We fight together: Food waste is a big beast to fight. We can do it if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego. We believe in a #oneteam.
- We raise the bar: We always push for more. We work smart, smash barriers and elevate one another.
- We keep it simple: Our ambitions are bold but our solutions are simple.
- We build a legacy: We’re proud of the change we’re driving.
- We care: We always look out for each other. Caring is also about the way we do business. We do the right thing.
What we have to offer
- A rare opportunity to work in a social impact company (and certified B Corporation!) where you get to wake up every day knowing you’re achieving positive change.
- The experience of being part of an international company with 1300+ enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across 17 countries – always ready to share knowledge and support!
- Strong personal as well as professional development in an intense and high-growth scale-up environment.
- An open company culture where you have the independence and room to unleash your creativity.
- A strong team culture where successes are celebrated together.
How to apply
- We take recruitment very seriously, so please carefully read everything we have written above. Please also check our website and international media in order to get a good overview of Too Good To Go.
- Submit your CV and Cover letter in English.
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or LinkedIn direct messaging.
A Movement for Everyone
We want to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together. With that mission, it’s only natural that we want to build a diverse and inclusive team of highly capable individuals who are passionate about doing things in a better way. We strongly believe we all excel and are more creative when we’re allowed to be ourselves, and we’re committed to a culture where all of us belong.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.