At Too Good To Go, we dream of a planet with no food waste. Imagine if there was something we could all change today that would reduce global warming by 10%. That’s how much food waste contributes to the climate crisis, and yet we continue to waste 40% of all the food produced in the US.
We’re on a mission to change this and are building our Austin team right now! Our app connecting businesses with unsold food, and consumers willing to buy at a discounted rate has grown since 2016 to become the biggest in Europe, with over 60.2 Million users, and more than 149 million meals saved.
We’re proud of what we’ve achieved so far, but did we mention the issue is huge? We are expanding our team as we speak. And that’s where you come in:
We’re looking for an exceptional Inside Sales Manager to join the Sales superstar team at Too Good To Go in Austin, TX.
As an Inside Sales Manager you will play a pivotal role in building and developing the inside sales team. You’ll partner directly with the Sales Manager’s to understand the market, develop strategies, and own your geography. You’ll work closely and collaboratively with both Global and Local teams leading operational and local sales projects.
- Build and develop the inside sales team: hiring, training, coaching, and motivating for peak performance.
- Map the market and develop the sales strategy for your owned geography.
- Directly manage 8 B2B Sales Representatives, running weekly/monthly incentives to drive performance and motivation.
- Coach and develop B2B Reps through regular call shadowing.
- Conduct regular 1:1’s and implement performance plans.
- Support global operational projects and guide local sales projects.
Why You’re the Waste Warrior We’re Looking For:
- You’re an accomplished sales leader with inside sales management experience.
- You have an exceptional understanding of how to motivate a team.
- You have strong experience working and directing in sales; this has exposed you to different sales environments and methodologies that you can draw on to inspire Too Good To Go’s sales team.
- You have developed or supported the early stages of a sales function, ideally in a scale-up, fast-growth business.
- You are data-oriented and work with KPIs to guide actions.
- You are experienced in using a CRM/Sales tool, Salesforce a major plus.
- You are a first-class communicator and are able to draw on those skills to set the bar high and get team members to perform at their absolute best.
- You are highly empathetic and emotionally intelligent, and at the same time, you know how to question people.
- You are a make-it-happen person who is excited to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty.
- You have a true passion for sustainability - you understand the urgency of action for the planet.
- 100% Employer paid health coverage options for employee (Includes medical EPO plan, dental, and vision)
- 50% employer paid health coverage options for your family
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits Program
- Generous Vacation Package of 20 Days + 13 paid company holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
If you still need more convincing…
- A rare opportunity to work in a social impact company (and certified B Corporation!) where you get to wake up every day knowing you’re achieving positive change.
- The experience of being part of an international company with 1400+ enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across 17 countries – always ready to share knowledge and support!
- Strong personal as well as professional development in an intense and high-growth scale-up environment.
- An open company culture where you have the independence and room to unleash your creativity.
- A strong team culture where successes are celebrated together.
Job Ref: ##LI-LR1
A Movement for Everyone
We want to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together. With that mission, it’s only natural that we want to build a diverse and inclusive team of highly capable individuals who are passionate about doing things in a better way. We strongly believe we all excel and are more creative when we’re allowed to be ourselves, and we’re committed to a culture where all of us belong.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.