Reporting to the Head of Key Account (MT member), you will be part of our Key Account team. In this team, you work close together with Key Account Managers and other Key Partner Managers. Key Account Managers work mainly at HQ level, you are the main contact for the key accounts at store level in your portfolio. You track KPIs in dashboards, build strong relationships with store and regional managers, follow-up on opportunities and issues, ensure that your key account stores perform at their best, and inspire the stores towards a more sustainable behavior to help us grow our mission and save meals!
- You are responsible for a portfolio of key accounts at store level, leading supply initiatives at stores and monitoring success, quality and scaling.
- You are our best ambassador and radiate our mission, vision and brand.
- You build and maintain store and regional manager relationships and are the 'go to' for these stakeholders.
- You own all success metrics for your stores and work data-driven: Supply, Supply per Store, refunds, cancellations, New Supplying Stores Lost, Ratings.
- You are responsible for the stores and main contact for partners in your segment and their Mystore account.
- You monitor and maintain high quality, service and growth of partners, if needed in collaboration with Marketing, Care and Partner Success.
- You create and execute projects to help maintain partner involvement and increase sustainable behaviour at store level.
- You administer the Key Partner activities, including follow-up on new stores, packaging, questions to app and all other questions.
- You follow-up on stores at regular intervals and provide follow-up on bad ratings.
- You handle partner email, chat and phone calls and work target-driven to reach the supply and quality targets.
- You develop a strong expertise in Retail to be able to customise at best your store segment journey and come with innovative ideas.
- You work together on opportunities and issues when relevant with Key Account Managers who have contact with the HQ in your portfolio
- You gained extensive (work) experience within Account Management or Business Development, with a focus on retail accounts such as supermarkets, convenience stores, grocery stores or discount food stores.
- You have outstanding communication skills with excellent commercial acumen and are able to build long-term relationships with stores.
- You work data-driven and are able to gain insights from data and present it to stores to do upselling and recommendations.
- You have the ability to work cross-functionally to develop strategies to grow Key Account stores.
- You speak and write Dutch (C1) and English (minimal B1).
- You are energised by the perpetually changing environment that characterises a scale-up.
- You are a self-starter who is efficient and able to manage your own workload, but also get energy from working together in a team and actively contributing to team meetings and targets.
- You have a true passion for sustainability and fighting food waste - you understand the urgency of action for the planet.
- We fight together: food waste is a big beast to fight. We can do it if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego. We believe in a #oneteam.
- We raise the bar: we always push for more. We work smart, smash barriers and elevate one another.
- We keep it simple: our ambitions are bold but our solutions are simple.
- We build a legacy: we’re proud of the change we’re driving.
- We care: we always look out for each other. Caring is also about the way we do business. We do the right thing.
What we offer
- A rare opportunity to work in a social impact company (and certified B Corp) where you can use your commercial skills to drive positive change.
- An open company culture where you have the independence and room to unleash your creativity.
- A strong team culture where successes are celebrated together, being part of the commercial Key Account team.
- A beautiful office in the centre of Amsterdam (with a roof terrace!).
- A marktconform salary including a facilitating pension arrangement, parental leave agreements and yoga/boot camp lessons are part of our benefits.
- The experience of being part of an international company with over 1350 enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across 17 countries – always ready to share knowledge and support!
- Strong personal as well as professional development in a thriving, high-growth scale-up environment.
How to apply
- We take recruitment very seriously, so please carefully read everything we have written above. Please also check our website and international media in order to get a good overview of Too Good To Go.
- Submit your CV and Cover letter in Dutch or English.
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or LinkedIn direct messaging.
- As part of our recruitment process there will be a video screening and a case study presentation.
Job Ref: #LI-HD1
A Movement for Everyone
We want to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together. With that mission, it’s only natural that we want to build a diverse and inclusive team of highly capable individuals who are passionate about doing things in a better way. We strongly believe we all excel and are more creative when we’re allowed to be ourselves, and we’re committed to a culture where all of us belong.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.