More than one third of the food produced in the world is wasted. And that has a huge impact on the health of our planet, 10% of greenhouse gas emissions coming from food waste!
At Too Good To Go, we have an ambitious goal: To inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together. We are the world's #1 app for fighting food waste. We work with thousands of restaurants and food retailers to make their surplus food available to local consumers. The magic of Too Good To Go has been expanding rapidly across Europe and now also the US, with over 131 million meals saved across 17 countries to date.
We’re proud of what we’ve achieve
That means we’re looking for talented people with diverse skills and backgrounds to add to our rapidly growing team. That is where you come in: we’re looking for an exceptional Regional Sales Manager HM/SM to join us in our Paris office.
- Develop and manage a team of 9 regional sales specialists in charge of the acquisition and retention of hypermarkets and supermarkets (4000+ stores)
- You report directly to the Head of Key Account
The role will include:
- Develop and manage a team of sales (chef de secteurs): Using your in-depth knowledge and experience of different sales methodologies you will ensure the team fulfil their potential and constantly train, coach, mentor and support them for peak performance.
- Leadership: Your role is to inspire and empower your team : you set the vision, the ambition and make sure your experts have everything they need to run their own area of ownership and reach their targets. You lead with trust and share our values.
- Structure and Optimise: Identify key performance drivers and set up the right team structures and processes for exponential growth.
- Strategy and market mapping: Analyse the FR market to identify opportunities for lead generation and build the plan for optimum results.
- Work hand in hands with the KAMs to roll out the best practices to facilitate conversion for your Regional Sales Specialists
- This mission implies to travel 50% of the time across France : support and coach your team on big negociation on the field
- You have a strong experience managing a Sales team in the retail business
- Using Salesforce like a boss is a plus !
- You thrive given freedom and accountability for results, enjoy setting ambitious goals for your team and over-perform.
- You are highly organised and can build structures and processes that meet business needs
- You are commercially highly astute with proven problem-solving and influencing skills and are able to draw on those skills to set the bar high and get team members to perform at their absolute best constantly.
- You are a make-it-happen person and excited to roll up your sleeves.
- You know how to lead and empower a team dispatched nationally
You should have:
- A true passion for sustainability and fighting food waste is a MUST - you know that food waste is a big beast to fight and that we can do it only if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego.
- You care, always look out for our consumers, our partners and colleagues. Caring is also about the way we do business. You do the right thing and eager to make yourself and people grow
- You want to raise the bar, we have sky-high expectations and we shoot to exceed them. This means taking big bets and demanding excellence from ourselves and others. We always push for more. Every single time. You work smart, smash barriers and elevate one another.
- You know how to keep it simple: our ambitions are bold but our solutions are simple. We want to keep it that way. You only see solutions and know how to break problems into smaller bits.
- You want to be part of building a legacy: we’re doing big things and we know it. We have an incredible opportunity to inspire the world and we’re proud of the change we’re driving. This place is special and we enjoy being part of the ride every day
What do we offer?
- Being part of a company with a strong mission, full of passion and with the ambition to change the world
- The experience of being part of an international company with 1350 + enthusiastic and highly talented teammates across 17 countries (and counting) – always ready to share knowledge and support!
- Space to develop your ideas and your career in a multicultural team, in a fast growth company
- Central location in Paris
- A unique, challenging and fun place to work.
A Movement for Everyone
We want to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together. With that mission, it’s only natural that we want to build a diverse and inclusive team of highly capable individuals who are passionate about doing things in a better way. We strongly believe we all excel and are more creative when we’re allowed to be ourselves, and we’re committed to a culture where all of us belong.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.