More than one-third of the food produced in the world is wasted. We are on a mission to fix that.
Too Good To Go is the world's number 1 app for fighting food waste and present in 17 countries now. We reduce food waste by making surplus food from any food stores available to citizens. The magic of Too Good To Go has been spreading rapidly across Europe, with over 30 million meals saved just in France!
Too Good To Go would not exist without committed stores who desperately want to save their food! In order for a growing amount of stores to join us in our fight against food waste, we need to provide not only an easy, useful solution and a tremendous service but also a recognised expertise to help them reduce food waste in stores.
Reporting directly to the Head of Sales New Business, you’ll be part of the French sales team to accomplish this ambitious mission and also become part of our Waste Warriors tribe of 1350+ employees around Europe and the US.
Are you ready to be the change you want to see in the world?
If so, continue reading.
- You will manage a team of 3 Outbound Team Leads across France, whose teams of Sales Specialists (31) proactively call and visit potential stores and build relationships with them to help them fight food waste with us.
- You’ll be in charge of the Outbound Sales operation: target setting, daily monitoring and actions plans required, grow performance & quality acquisition, as well as driving the overall Sales strategy.
- You will ensure the teams have the right tools and are in the best possible conditions to succeed through coaching & giving continuous feedback.
- You will support with recruiting to make sure we have the right people, in the right places at the right time.
- You’ll anticipate new opportunities but also market penetration and limits.
- You’ll regularly create, optimize or even build new processes to reflect new challenges, scopes or deal with new situations.
- You’ll empower your Regional Team Leads to build a top performer team of waste warriors, local field ambassadors and define a quarterly local strategy per area that they’ll present to Head of Sales/Success and P&C.
- You’ll also make sure that the entire team has harmonised management and strategy and sales practices. You’ll make sure to maintain the one team spirit across the outbound team, and also make sure that the team is fully involved in TGTG France life.
- You will be an active part of our mid management team, helping us shape our business in France, plan strategically to reach our targets and continue growing as one team.
- You will make data driven decisions and work with weekly and monthly targets and KPIs.
- You will work closely with key stakeholders, such as Marketing and Success, Global teams, but also local sales ops and key accounts team leads in order to reach operational excellence.
- You’ll share best practices & get inspiration from other countries / other companies.
- You’ll implement gaming and challenges to drive fun and competition.
- Regular travel to be expected
- This role will be based in our Too Good To Go office in Paris 2 days a week.
- Strong experience within cold acquisition Sales in a fast paced business environment
- Must have great knowledge and experience with Salesforce
- You have strong leadership skills and experience managing sales teams
- You are fluent in French and English
- Good knowledge or previous experience working in France is required
- You need to be proactive, organised, and focused on details and accuracy
- Experience working within the food industry
- A true passion for sustainability and fighting food waste is a MUST - you know that food waste is a big beast to fight and that we can do it only if we fight together as Waste Warriors with no ego.
- You care, always look out for our consumers, our partners and colleagues. Caring is also about the way we do business. You do the right thing and eager to make yourself and people grow
- You want to raise the bar, we have sky-high expectations and we shoot to exceed them. This means taking big bets and demanding excellence from ourselves and others. We always push for more. Every single time. You work smart, smash barriers and elevate one another.
- You know how to keep it simple: our ambitions are bold but our solutions are simple. We want to keep it that way. You only see solutions and know how to break problems into smaller bits.
- You want to be part of building a legacy: we’re doing big things and we know it. We have an incredible opportunity to inspire the world and we’re proud of the change we’re driving. This place is special and we enjoy being part of the ride every day.
What do we offer?
- Being part of an exciting scale up with a strong mission, full of passion and with the ambition to change the world (and yeah, we mean that last part as well!)
- The experience of being part of a great team, local and international, working closely across functions and countries.
- Independence and influence with a high mandate level and being close to the decision making.
- Space to develop your ideas and your career in a multicultural team, in a fast growth company.
- Central location in Paris.
- A unique, challenging and fun place to work.
How to apply:
- We take recruitment very seriously, so please carefully read everything we have written above. Please also check our website and international media in order to get a good overview of Too Good To Go.
- Submit your CV and Cover letter
- Please note that we only accept applications coming through our platform. No CV or Cover Letter will be accepted by email or LinkedIn direct messaging.
A Movement for Everyone
We want to inspire and empower everyone to fight food waste together. With that mission, it’s only natural that we want to build a diverse and inclusive team of highly capable individuals who are passionate about doing things in a better way. We strongly believe we all excel and are more creative when we’re allowed to be ourselves, and we’re committed to a culture where all of us belong.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. If you need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.