PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play — it’s also the Best Place to Work. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in entertainment producing The PlayStation family of products and services including PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Plus, acclaimed PlayStation software titles from PlayStation Studios, and more.
PlayStation also strives to create an inclusive environment that empowers employees and embraces diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone who has a passion and curiosity for innovation, technology, and play to explore our open positions and join our growing global team.
The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Nixxes Software is an industry-leading Dutch company specializing in video game design, development and porting.
Working alongside global partners since 1999, our work is fuelled by a love for gaming and commitment to innovation. Our Utrecht based team prides itself on delivering the best possible experience for every gamer, regardless of platform. In July 2021 Nixxes joined PlayStation Studios to focus on delivering the highest-quality gameplay experiences for PlayStation fans.
- Own planning and co-ordination of all IT infrastructure in the company
- Manage the relationship with Sony Interactive Entertainment IT
- Coordinate and execute short and long-term IT projects internally and with external stakeholders
- Working with our other IT engineer and development staff on hardware and software support, primarily on Windows workstations
What we are looking for:
- Excellent planning skills, able to prioritize well and remain on top of things
- Positive "How can I help" attitude with drive towards quality and success
- Open and honest communication style
- High standards of respect and values strong team work
- Adapts easily to changing circumstances
- Familiarity with administering Windows workstations
- Game industry & development experience
- Interest in the technical aspects of AAA game development
- Experience working with languages like Python, C#, C++
- (Native) Dutch speaker
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
PlayStation is a Fair Chance employer and qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment.