PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play — it’s also the Best Place to Work. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in entertainment producing The PlayStation family of products and services including PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Plus, acclaimed PlayStation software titles from PlayStation Studios, and more.
PlayStation also strives to create an inclusive environment that empowers employees and embraces diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone who has a passion and curiosity for innovation, technology, and play to explore our open positions and join our growing global team.
The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
San Mateo, CA
The Consumer Engagement team is part of the broader Global Media and Omnichannel Marketing function within PlayStation and is responsible for implementing multi-channel digital programs and campaigns developing a relevant dialogue with tens of millions of customers across the globe.
We are advocates for the player. Crafting unforgettable digital experiences that fulfill player curiosity, boost gameplay and drive revenue. We use data-driven insights to build one-to-one relationships and personalized journeys with players across web, email, mobile and on-console.
The CRM Lead is a highly visible and strategic role, responsible for owning the contact strategy for priority partner software titles. This creative and innovative leader will work closely with our Creative Studio, Data Science, Audience & Measurement and Marketing teams across the Americas, Europe, and Asia. Together, we are on a mission to redefine owned channel marketing and its relationship to company growth and player engagement.
- Innovate and evolve existing multi-channel campaign and audience strategy for Live Service software titles and lifecycle journeys, spanning email, mobile and on-console direct messaging channels.
- Collaborate and be a key player in driving ‘Audience First’ strategy by implementing 1:1 personalization at scale across the channel mix.
- Analyze campaigns and journeys to understand the performance of these activities and build on the results for the next iteration.
- Initiate test and learn strategy to optimize the BAU comms efficiency; feeding all insights gained from the analysis back into a continuous process of testing and refinement.
- Maintain deep knowledge of customer engagement landscape and evolutions, seek and understand emerging trends, technologies and innovation to provide ongoing learning for the marketing organization.
What we’re looking for:
- Educated to degree level in a related field such as Business, Marketing or Mathematics and a strong academic record.
- 5+ years of proven experience in an influential role in B2C marketing, customer lifecycle management, engagement marketing.
- Experience building CRM program support for Live Service games is desirable.
- Highly organized - able to handle a full workload and progress multiple ambitious projects simultaneously thanks to your skill and work ethic.
- Passionate about the customer– you look at quantitative and qualitative consumer insights to make decisions and recommend improvements.
- Strong communicator with the ability to influence and persuade upwards and outwards – comfortable briefing Creatives, Analysts, Engineers, Legal and Senior Management.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with a consistent track record in data-based decision making, and comfortable analyzing large data sets and analysis framework.
- Innovative and constantly exploring new ways of doing things and challenging the status quo.
- Sophisticated communicator with excellent influencing skills.
- Experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Journey Builder, and Interactive Studio or equivalent ESP.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with expertise and integrity that will earn respect and trust with internal team members and external vendors.
- Experienced in establishing relationships and operating compassionately across cultures. This includes collaborating openly and bringing together different perspectives to drive well-informed decisions.
At SIE, we consider several factors when setting each role’s base pay range, including the competitive benchmarking data for the market and geographic location.
Please note that the base pay range may vary in line with our hybrid working policy and individual base pay will be determined based on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location.
In addition, this role is eligible for SIE’s top-tier benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, matching 401(k), paid time off, wellness program and coveted employee discounts for Sony products. This role also may be eligible for a bonus package. Click here to learn more.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
PlayStation is a Fair Chance employer and qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment.