PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play — it’s also the Best Place to Work. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in entertainment producing The PlayStation family of products and services including PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Plus, acclaimed PlayStation software titles from PlayStation Studios, and more.
PlayStation also strives to create an inclusive environment that empowers employees and embraces diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone who has a passion and curiosity for innovation, technology, and play to explore our open positions and join our growing global team.
The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
We are looking for a Product Management leader to help grow PlayStation’s presence in the direct to consumer hardware space. Join a growing and agile team, where you will help set the vision for the org and drive execution across a variety of projects. You will wear many hats and contribute to a high growth vertical for PlayStation while
An organized, analytical and strong communicator who knows how to balance art & science will be a perfect fit for this role! A successful candidate will have experience in D2C and hardware businesses.
- Drive primary metrics throughout our platform by building tools, systems, and experiences that connect players with the right hardware
- Work closely with key internal global business partners to develop long term strategies
- Drive product team growth and expertise
- Partner with Program Management as they supervise delivery, lead timelines, resolve blockers and risks.
- Support User Experience in the design of new functionality
- Partner with Business Analysts to analyze trends and look for opportunities for product improvement
- Partner Engineering leads to set trajectory for successful delivery of suite of products across varied PlayStation business and engineering teams/verticals
- Partner with Global Legal Teams to create a customer-centric, compliant, and optimized experience wherever in the world customers access it from.
- Ensure features are backed by important metrics, and that success is measured on an ongoing basis.
- Lead a long term strategic plan as well as aide in the near term delivery of products with your team
- Be a champion of PlayStation’s cultural values - driving innovation and collaboration at all levels
- Be responsible for the backlog of initiatives and features, driving cross functional collaboration across the organization
Skills & Experience
- 8-10 years Product Management experience
- 5+ years Leadership and people management experience
- E-commerce experience in a direct-to-consumer global enterprise, with preferred experience in mobile app development with in-app purchase capabilities
- Experience with agile product development
- Proven experience with A|B Testing, data analysis and hypothesis driven innovation.
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to distill complex information for a variety of audiences to build clear plans cross organizationally.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
PlayStation is a Fair Chance employer and qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment.