PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play — it’s also the Best Place to Work. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in entertainment producing The PlayStation family of products and services including PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Plus, acclaimed PlayStation software titles from PlayStation Studios, and more.
PlayStation also strives to create an inclusive environment that empowers employees and embraces diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone who has a passion and curiosity for innovation, technology, and play to explore our open positions and join our growing global team.
The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
We are looking for a product management leader to help establish PlayStation’s presence in the mobile space. Come join a small but quickly growing team, you and help set the vision for the org and drive execution across a variety of projects. You will wear many hats and contribute to the nascent culture for product management in mobile at PlayStation while championing the efforts across the company.
You come from a background of free-to-play product management, with a proven track record and have a deep passion for the gaming industry. You’re organized, analytical and a strong communicator who knows how to balance art & science.
- Manage in development projects involving internal studios and external partners
- Provide support to development partners across a broad range of functions, including project management, game design and live operations
- Provide clear direction, set measurable milestones and help drive execution for cross-functional teams
- Help establish and run best in class process across the development lifecycle to empower developers
- Drive mobile user research and collaborate with consumer insights team to drive innovation for our target audience
- Contribute to PlayStation Studios Mobile’s strategy by conducting market analysis, competitive intelligence and defining mobile product culture
- Articulate and champion mobile opportunities across teams and studios by evangelizing the vision to key stakeholders
Skills & Experience
- Experience as a Product Manager in the free-to-play mobile space, with a proven track record of building and running successful games
- Experience across the game development life cycle, from concept to launch and live operations
- Experience working with internal and external teams
- Equally knowledgeable about core mobile games and console games
- Outstanding project management, organizational and communications skills, experience working with and presenting to executive staff
- Excellent analytical skills and experience with game publishing including demand planning, user acquisition and marketing
- Strong passion for games
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
PlayStation is a Fair Chance employer and qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment.