Director - Inside Sales
Sigmoid enables business transformation using data and analytics, leveraging real-time decisions through insights, by building modern data architectures using cloud and open source. Some of the world’s largest data producers engage with Sigmoid to solve complex business problems. Sigmoid brings deep expertise in data engineering, predictive analytics, AI/ML, and DataOps.
We are looking for a senior professional to lead the Inside Sales Division at Sigmoid. This role will be reporting to VP – Demand Generation. This role includes leading the inside sales process of the company and also managing the team of sales development representatives sitting in India location. He/She is expected to lead by example, driving the rest of their team unto achieving expected results. He/she also has the role to train assigned team members, who are usually made up of people from varying backgrounds and different levels of experience.
Location – Bangalore
What should you do:
- Build and managing a team and thereby delivering Q-o-Q growth by implementing the right strategies.
- Lead and define the Inside Sales process with SMART KPIs.
- Collaborate with other departments in order to develop a sales strategy for enhancing the company’s growth
- Discover individuals with exceptional skills, train, and bring them on board in the team
- Assist in building a high-performing sales process & ensure that the company meets its stipulated growth goals
- Ensure effective prospecting, communication template creation, call pitch, social media reachout etc
- Develop strategies for the allocation of resources for the achievement of given quota
- Ensure the consistent implementation of effective sales processes for optimum performance and success of the organization
- Keep track, monitor, and respond to all company’s performances related to sales
- Inspire and foster a high-performing sales culture
- Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email, research and social media to introduce company product and services and identify appropriate buyers within the target market.
- Follow up on leads and conduct research to identify potential prospects.
- Identify key buying influencers within these prospects to determine budget and timeline.
- Build and cultivate prospect relationships by initiating communications and conducting follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel.
- Work with the management to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet monthly/quarterly revenue goals.
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in CRM ( Zoho) ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached
What is required:
- 10+ years of experience in lead generation and prospecting role. (USA B2B consulting sales in F1000 market is a MUST )
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must have Inside Sales experience in respect to Generating Leads, Farming and closing accounts
- Able to work in Night Shift ( 6pm - 3am )