Learning and Development – At Sigmoid
The incumbent will be responsible for the coordination and administration of a range of learning and development activities and projects as directed by the learning and development team as well as ensuring the development and maintenance of robust learning and development systems and processes. The incumbent will be the first point of contact for learning and development queries and administrative responsibilities.
What drives this role:
- Learning & Development support:
o Developing and maintaining accurate and easily accessible records and processes for all learning and development activities and processes. Recording and monitoring attendance, sending invites, capturing feedback, managing evaluations and any other logistics required for smooth completion of trainings
o Ensuring that staff required to attend specific workshops are easily identified and followed up – training attendees and trainers
o Liaising with line managers to ensure training events are scheduled within agreed timeframes and also manage ad-hoc training needs
o Working closely with the learning and development team to design and communicate administrative procedures
o Responsible for blocking rooms for trainings, making videos available for employees, email communications with trainees, etc
- Assist in Content Creation and delivery:
o Creating soft skills content based on the inputs shared by the stakeholders.
o Ensuring that content and context of all materials remains current and relevant for business needs.
o Be able to deliver soft skills trainings effectively
- Manage information / data collection:
o Responsibility for monitoring and evaluating learning and organisation development activities, producing accurate and up-to-date data analysis. Also, flag any concerns in training processes
o Assisting with periodic reporting as requested such as; creating and maintaining training activity records, updating training records and ensuring information is accurate and up-to-date and producing reports as required.
o Establishing systems to record and produce regular reports on learning and development metrics.
- Developing and maintaining positive, collaborative working relationships with all staff to sustain the reputation of the L&D team as a customer focused function
- Attending meetings, taking notes and progressing actions as required.
- Ensuring that confidentiality and security of sensitive information is maintained and complies with the requirements of the organisation
What you need to drive this role:
- Bachelor’s degree with a good awareness of the HR / Training Function.
- 1-2 years of experience with strong communication skills and keen to assist people with their learning and development with proven people management skills.
- Should have good working knowledge and proficiency in office Tools MS Word , Ms Excel . MS Power Point.
- Experience in coordinating Technology / Behavioral Trainings will have preferred.
- Confident in both written and spoken communication with the ability to present to large audiences
- Organisational and planning skills to manage your time and to meet deadlines and objectives.