About Re:Build Manufacturing and Re:Build Tekna:
Tekna was founded in 1988 in the heart of Southwest Michigan where creative vision and hard work laid the foundation for a business that continues to grow in a rapidly evolving industry. The rigor and attention to detail that comes with designing for the medical industry has awarded us success in supporting both major companies and start-ups from early stage development to commercialization. The same principles apply as we've expanded to serve customers in a wide variety of other industries including consumer and industrial goods, electronics, and appliances. Tekna's project portfolio is incredibly diverse covering medical, life science, consumer and industrial product categories. Tekna is largely client focused offering design consulting, contract manufacturing and original equipment manufacturing services. Tekna's cross functional teams include Design Engineering, Industrial Design, CAD, Procurement, Production and Quality which offers a friendly and supportive team atmosphere.
Re:Build Manufacturing is a family of industrial businesses combining cutting-edge enabling technologies, operational superiority, and strategic M&A to build America's next-generation industrial company. Re:Build leverages deep expertise in operations management and technology to supercharge the performance of its subsidiaries by implementing core technologies across industrial platforms in diversified growth markets. Our goal is to help revitalize the U.S. manufacturing base over the coming decades, creating substantial opportunities for our employees and the communities where we operate.
If you like a fast-paced environment where individuals can stretch and be challenged with a diverse set of projects, we offer a great deal of variety and empower our staff to take on as much responsibility as they can handle, offering a helping hand and experienced-based coaching and the support of a highly competent team. Our goal is to enable our employees to achieve their fullest potential, and through our association with Re:Build, provide avenues for personal and professional growth.
Who we are looking for
The role of a Lead Designer - Branding and Creative Services at Tekna is to provide collaboration, design leadership, and oversight in the development of communication strategies for pertinent brand touchpoints. These include print, web, and digital materials for marketing and sales enablement tools. This role will partner with customers, new product development (NPD) teams, project leads, and Tekna's business integration group, while leading a creative team to provide deliverables that meet business objectives and budgets.
What you'll get to do
- Lead brand strategy planning and development across variety of media including, promotional materials, educational materials, identity systems, usage guides, signs and symbols, packaging, graphic user interface design, storyboarding, animation and video production, etc.
- Partner with research team to target market opportunities with appropriate verbal and visual messaging style within the context of a given project.
- Own development of the product/brand narrative across a variety of markets.
- Create, execute, and manage marketing programs and campaigns
- Client relationship management and support new account building.
- Own project deliverables, work quality, and client reviews.
- Assist in maintaining bill-ability goals for team resources through accurate proposals, efficient project and resource management, and great communication.
- Hands on tactical execution if needed and as required to meet project needs, deadlines and/or internal bill-ability goals.
- Ability to support and balance multiple projects, in a fast-paced environment.
What you bring to the team
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) in a graphic related field, or previous experience.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in corporate or consulting environments.
- Expert understanding of Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, written and verbal
- Exceptional organizational skills and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
We want to work with people that reflect the communities in which we operate
Re:Build Manufacturing is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, marital status, parental status, cultural background, organizational level, work styles, tenure and life experiences. Or for any other reason.
Re:Build is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at accommodations.ta@ReBuildmanufacturing.com or you may call us at 617.909.6275.