Who are Composite Resources and Re:Build Manufacturing?
Composite Resources, a Re:Build Manufacturing company, is an innovative, rapidly growing manufacturer of composite components and tooling located in Rock Hill, SC. Our constantly evolving portfolio of projects includes parts and assemblies for clients in the aerospace and defense industries. At Composite Resources, we embrace a culture defined by teamwork, ownership, and accountability.
At Re:Build Manufacturing we're rebuilding America's manufacturing base and creating meaningful, sustainable jobs in areas that have been deindustrialized over the past 20-30 years. Our strategy is to employ technology, systems, deep financial resources, and best management practices to compete and win as manufacturers in the global market. We are NOT private equity. We do not buy companies with the intention of selling them. Over the next decades we want to make a difference in the US Manufacturing economy and the communities in which we operate. We believe in the power of people and the long-term competitive advantage that can be derived from helping our employees achieve their fullest potential.
Who are we looking for?
As the Project Engineer, you will have ownership of your projects from concept to prototype to production. As a contract manufacturer, our clients are constantly challenging us to use new materials and processes, making this the perfect fit for someone who is self-directed and seeking to grow with a company.
What you get to do!
- Interfacing with customers to gather requirements and create estimates
- Collaborative design with customers as well as manufacturing personnel within Composite Resources
- Lead multi-departmental project planning and design review meetings
- Generate CAD and drawings required for part and tooling chain
- Generate production support documentation such as ply kits and lamination instructions
- Specify required materials, BOM generation
- Define and maintain project timelines
- Monitor project costs
- Manufacturing support
What you will bring to the Team
- BS or MS in an Engineering Field, (Mechanical, Aerospace, Aeronautical, other)
- 3-5 years of experience in composite design in aerospace or manufacturing
- High-level user of SolidWorks or similar solid & surface modeling software
- High-level user of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings and schematics
- Thorough understanding of GD&T
- Ability to build relationships with customers
- Self-motivated with strong personal workload management
- Successful management of multiple projects, scheduling and scoping
- Experience in mold design, DFM, fixturing, and work instruction development
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, and the ability to demonstrate attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and verbal
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to function effectively in a fast-paced work environment
The BIG payoff
We are a company who is going to make a difference in the industries and the communities in which we choose to operate. Every employee of Re:Build will share ownership in the company and will share in the financial rewards of the success we achieve together, at all levels of the company!
We want to work with people that reflect the communities in which we operate
Re:Build Manufacturing is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, marital status, parental status, cultural background, organizational level, work styles, tenure and life experiences. Or for any other reason.
Re:Build is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at accommodations.ta@ReBuildmanufacturing.com or you may call us at 617.909.6275.