About Re:Build Manufacturing
Re:Build Manufacturing is a rapidly growing family of industrial businesses combining enabling technologies, operational superiority, and strategic M&A to build America's next generation industrial company. At Re:Build we deploy deep expertise in operations management and technology to supercharge performance of our subsidiaries by implementing core technologies across industrial platforms in diverse growth markets. Our goal is to help revitalize the U.S. manufacturing base over the coming decades, creating substantial opportunities for our employees and the communities where we operate.
We leverage deep professional expertise and a candid, principled operating culture to drive differentiated outcomes for our customers, our employees, our communities and our investors. Ours is a fast-paced environment where individuals can stretch and be challenged with a wide variety of opportunities and projects. We empower and support our employees to pursue their fullest potential and provide meaningful avenues for personal and professional growth.
Who we are looking for
This role will report directly to the head of R&D in a team of 4-5 people and be responsible for Machine Design, Process Design, and Development, Tooling Design and Manufacturing, as well as PLC Programming and Robot Integration. The role requires a diverse skills and the ability to work in multiple subject areas simultaneously. Must be mechanically minded, open to new and creative ideas, as well and versed in the practical knowledge of getting something built. This is a hands-on role that requires working with a small group of R&D engineering who will be developing innovative automation and process equipment for both Oribi and Re:Build.
What you get to do
- Exciting opportunity to work directly with the founder of Oribi Manufacturing
- Individual and collaborative contributions to driving innovation and quality machine and robotic automation design throughout the full development cycle
- Impactful role, and one in which you will enjoy considerable autonomy and variety
What you bring to the Team
- Must be an expert in SolidWorks, PLC Programming, Tooling Design and Manufacturing, Robot Integration, and Engineering.
- Must have experience with Composites.
- Proficiency in Machine Design, Process Design, and Development.
- Experience with SolidWorks modeling is helpful.
- Other skills and experience that will come in handy: Experience with Hydraulic and Pneumatic Systems knowledge, CNC Programming, CNC Machining, and Waterjet Cutting.
The BIG payoff
We are a company who is going to make a difference in the industries and the communities in which we choose to operate.
Every employee of Re:Build will share ownership in the company and will share in the financial rewards of the success we achieve together, at all levels of the company!
We want to work with people that reflect the communities in which we operate
Re:Build Manufacturing is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, marital status, parental status, cultural background, organizational level, work styles, tenure and life experiences. Or for any other reason.
Re:Build is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at accommodations.ta@ReBuildmanufacturing.com or you may call us at 617.909.6275.
If this sounds like you apply now!
What you get to do!
- Travel to Re:Build company sites and sales events as needed.
What you will bring to the Team
The BIG payoff
Compensation: $70,000 - 105,000