This role is full time and permanent and open to remote opportunities across the UK.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to partner with our HR team and Hiring Managers to provide full lifecycle recruiting support, including search strategy development, sourcing, screening candidates, and negotiating offers.
This is a newly-created role within our SmartSpace Global Ltd subsidiary, a Four Winds Interactive Company, and will have an initial focus of supporting the growth of our UK-based teams. As part of the wider Global Talent Acquisition team at Four Winds Interactive, you will work closely with your Colleagues in the US and Ireland, supporting growth in all locations.
- Lead full-cycle recruitment (sourcing, identifying, evaluating, closing, on-boarding) for SSG, across a variety of roles in Software Engineering, Sales & Marketing primarily
- Build a high-touch candidate experience to attract & retain top talent for our business needs.
- Collaborate & Support Hiring Managers around role definition, pipeline calibration, interviewing preparedness, candidate assessment and decision making.
- Use data and metrics to report on the success and health of recruiting; continue to iterate on and improve the effectiveness of our recruiting practices..
- Reporting to the Global Head of Talent Acquisition, you will work closely with the Global team & continue to build and expand on our Global Talent Brand
Requirements for Success:
- 3+ years proven agency and/or internal recruiting experience with strong track record for sourcing and attracting top talent, ideally gained within a technology environment, sourcing for technical positions.
- Proven hands-on experience with various selection processes (phone screening, interview coordination etc).
- A strong Network within the Tech Industry
- Business or Engineering Qualification preferred
- Familiarity with HR databases and applicant tracking systems..
- Knowledge of talent acquisition best practices, and basic knowledge of employment law.
- Strong decision-making skills, ability to work independently and as part of a Global Team
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to manage complex relationships throughout the organisation
- Technically savvy and personally credible.
- Opportunity to work remotely anywhere in the UK, or from our office on the outskirts of Luton, or a hybrid arrangement
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme and other benefits and perks
- Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, disability, race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, marriage/civil partnership, or gender reassignment.
- All candidates must be legally able to work in the UK without the need for sponsorship
- Candidate details will be shared with our US-based recruiting team
About SmartSpace Global, a Four Winds Interactive (FWI) company:
FWI, Smartspace Global and Poppulo have come together to create the market’s most comprehensive omnichannel employee communications platform with unmatched personalization, measurement capabilities, and class-leading space management solution. For the first time, organizations can instantly connect with every employee -- both disconnected and connected -- wherever they work, through a single omnichannel platform.
The combined business currently serves 6,000+ customers, connecting with and serving content to over 35 million employees in more than 80 countries.
We are a values-driven organisation that encourages our employees to bring their authentic self to work every day and empowers everyone to make a tangible impact on our products, clients and culture. Our employees are passionate about their craft, but they are also parents, skiers, comedians, runners, animal lovers, foodies and phenomenal human beings who appreciate our dedication to providing a healthy work/life balance.