PhonePe is India’s leading digital payments platform with over 400 million+ registered users. Using PhonePe, users can send and receive money, recharge mobile, DTH, data cards, pay at stores, make utility payments, buy gold, and make investments. PhonePe went live for customers in August 2016 and was the first non-banking UPI app and offered money transfer to individuals and merchants, recharges and bill payments to begin with. In 2017, PhonePe forayed into financial services with the launch of digital gold, providing users with a safe and convenient option to buy 24-karat gold securely on its platform. PhonePe has since launched Mutual Funds and Insurance products like tax-saving funds, liquid funds, international travel insurance, Corona Care, a dedicated insurance product for the COVID-19 pandemic among others.
PhonePe launched its Switch platform in 2018, and today its customers can place orders on over 300 apps including Ola, Myntra, IRCTC, Goibibo, RedBus, Oyo etc. directly from within the PhonePe mobile app. PhonePe is accepted at over 18 million merchant outlets across 500 cities nationally.
At PhonePe, we take extra care to make sure you give your best at work, Everyday! And creating the right environment for you is just one of the things we do. We empower people and trust them to do the right thing. Here, you own your work from start to finish, right from day one. Being enthusiastic about tech is a big part of being at PhonePe. If you like building technology that impacts millions, ideating with some of the best minds in the country and executing on your dreams with purpose and speed, join us!
Role Expectations:(KPIs/KRAs of the role):
- Directly responsible for the accuracy of multi-channel volume forecasts, schedules, schedule models and schedule forecasts for the entire enterprise that enable the ability to staff the correct number of agents at the correct time in order to meet customer demand and service level objectives.
- Leads the development of demand planning strategy, foot-print planning, and benchmarking workforce management competencies and models.
- Reviews call, chat and email trends, schedules, and growth projections to determine Member Service Centre scheduling, staffing and hiring requirements and makes recommendations accordingly.
- Develops the team to be able to perform complex analysis using predictive modeling, testing of multiple inputs, using mathematical and statistical simulation analysis to forecast the potential impacts of product and service offering changes, customer workflow and process changes, operations drivers, and customer routing changes, including financial implications.
- Oversees and supports team in creation of schedule segments based on forecasts and planning as well as ensures timely handling of exception requests and changes; ensures all decisions are made in accordance with policies, defined allotments, and business impact; ensures unplanned time segments are recorded and categorized properly for historical tracking and forecast accuracy as well as enabling reporting on business results.
- Responds to member and employee concerns using problem solving skills, tact, and discretion. Provides and ensures prompt and courteous member service. Makes decisions based on the company mission statement, and responds to emergency situations. Upholds safety and security procedures.
- Drives innovative impact with a customer driven mindset that leads to operational excellence; continuously assess and redesign processes that are repeatable, sustainable, and scalable to ensure customer requirements are met;; accountable for development, maintenance and continuous improvement of all workforce management processes; implements and embeds lean principles and tools.
- Leads development of schedule forecasts, over/under insights, shift bids, capacity plans, budget forecasts, staffing models and plans to meet customer outcomes, business objectives and financial objectives, and supports the team in providing both written and verbal recommendations and improvement plans.
- Develops and executes response plans leading team to proactively identify priorities and develop insights to maintain business results, improve customer satisfaction, maximize workforce efficiency, and improve operational and financial performance
Experience, Skills, Qualifications:
- Advanced knowledge of contact center operations; 5+ years experience utilizing contact Center tools, metrics, models, and reporting to predict and ensure optimal performance across multiple contact channels and program groups
- Strong Analytical, Math, Reasoning and Investigative skills.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and summarize data from multiple sources
- Strong attention to Detail/Process with strategic thinking and planning skills
- Strong Leadership qualities, a good sense of judgment and a high degree of confidentiality
- Excellent interpersonal skills including strong listening, written and verbal communication, with ability to clearly and professionally communicate with others
- Proficient computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Outlook Email, Power Point, Word and Advanced Excel skills
- Experience forecasting with WFM applications and working with call routing strategies
- Leverage a forecasting and scheduling tool to predict volume, to plan for appropriate staffing requirements.
- Contact Centre experience required.
- WFM Tools : IEX , Aspect & Blue pumpkin
PhonePe Full Time Employee Benefits (Not applicable for Intern or Contract Roles)
- Insurance Benefits - Medical Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Accidental Insurance, Life Insurance
- Wellness Program - Employee Assistance Program, Onsite Medical Center, Emergency Support System
- Parental Support - Maternity Benefit, Paternity Benefit Program, Adoption Assistance Program, Day-care Support Program
- Mobility Benefits - Relocation benefits, Transfer Support Policy, Travel Policy
- Retirement Benefits - Employee PF Contribution, Flexible PF Contribution, Gratuity, NPS, Leave Encashment
- Other Benefits - Higher Education Assistance, Car Lease, Mobile & Broadband Reimbursements, Salary Advance Policy
Working at PhonePe is a rewarding experience! Great people, a work environment that thrives on creativity, the opportunity to take on roles beyond a defined job description are just some of the reasons you should work with us. Read more about PhonePe on our blog.