Role: UX Content Strategist (FTC -12 months)
Location: London (Canary Wharf / Northampton - Hybrid 1/2 days onsite)
Working as part of our client’s writing team and alongside product owners, designers and developers, you’ll take a lead role in the development of personal finance product experiences and supporting content, developing a world-class app and web experience: you’ll be the voice of UX content writing and ToV in your project team
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE:
- Writing UX and supporting content that explains how a personal finance product works, and compels your reader to become a customer
- Using insights and customer testing data to iterate journeys and make them more engaging and effective
- Advocating for customers, working with stakeholders to balance their needs against commercial goals and regulatory responsibilities.
- Getting to grips with the client’s brand and TOV guide, and applying them in everything
- Managing your own workload and diary, communicating with stakeholders to set priorities and deliver work on time
- Working with stakeholders to use financial regulations to improve the customer experience rather than hinder it
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- Demonstrable background in writing for digital and UX
- Strong understanding of branding, TOV, content strategy and experience working with other teams in an agile environment
- Ability to pitch ideas and explain reasoning
- Experience working directly with stakeholders from various teams, managing their feedback and resolving challenges
- Experience working in agile product development teams
- Experience editing the work of other writers
- Experience of writing copy in a regulated industry or business is preferable (experience of Financial Services would be great but not essential)
Please share an updated folio of examples when submitting your application.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Lots of agencies say they're different. OLIVER is.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand's organisation; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique Inside Intelligence methodology, we build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by over 4000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Barclaycard, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, Adidas, BMW, Post Office, and 3M. OLIVER is part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which also includes a global content agency to Adjust your Set, design, experience, and engineering company DARE and property marketing specialists Aylesworth Fleming.
We are a company built on our values, we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious to succeed
Be Imaginative to push the boundaries of what’s possible
Be Inspirational to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening to understand
Be Results-focused to exceed expectations
Follow us on Instagram
We've set ambitious, market-leading environmental and social goals around sustainability at OLIVER. We have committed to be net zero by 2030 and take far reaching action on DE&I in the sector. We expect everyone to contribute to our mission, embedding sustainability into every department and through every stage of the project lifecycle.
Inside Ideas Group and its’ affiliates are equal opportunity employers committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All [suitable] applicants shall be considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.