Role: Senior Digital Art Director
Working in partnership with our client the Senior Digital Art Director will create assets for all forms of Performance Marketing.
THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You are someone who likes to work in close collaboration with clients and brands. You are entrepreneurial and relish the opportunity to be a part of something new and dynamic.
ABOUT THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
To a dedicated team.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE
- Create and manage original, persuasive, conceptually compelling work for Performance Marketing assets like banners, eDM, social media, direct mail, advertising, marketing and sales collateral
- Working closely with the Copywriter to generate creative ideas and concepts to fulfil the client's brief
- Develop creative output that is on-brand, innovative, challenging and attuned to the cultural interests of the audience
- Help develop content calendars that support and extend marketing initiatives, both short- and long-term, determining which methods and channels will work for each sub-section of the target audience.
- Gaining an understanding of the target audience and business that the advert is aimed at
- Pitching ideas to clients
- Producing 'roughs' or 'storyboards' to communicate ideas to the client
WHAT SKILLS WILL HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL
- Graduated from Faculty of Fine Arts
- At least 5 years of digital agency experience
- Preferably with After Effects knowledge
- Having a command of the dynamics of digital media
- Able to produce point-to-point creative solutions specific to the target audience and media
- Follows design trends closely, loves to develop himself/herself
- Meticulous, careful, responsible
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Lots of agencies say they're different. OLIVER is.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand's organisation; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique Inside Intelligence methodology, we build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by over 2000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Barclaycard, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, Adidas, BMW, Post Office, and 3M. OLIVER is part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which also includes a global content agency to Adjust your Set, design, experience, and engineering company DARE and property marketing specialists Aylesworth Fleming.
We are a company built on our values; we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
Be Ambitious – to succeed
Be Imaginative - to push the boundaries of what's possible
Be Inspirational - to do ground breaking work
Be always learning and listening - to understand
Be Results-focused - to exceed expectations
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.